**Supply Chain Level 1**
**Supply Chain.** Supply Chain Management explains what supply chain management is and how it can be a key component of an organisation's success. Today amidst the huge competition businesses and organisations require excellence in supply chain management.
The Supply Chain course starts with the introduction to supply chain management and explains what the supply chain involves, how it represents all the individual firms, their human resources, and the physical infrastructure that is required to supply/ transport products to the customers. How each member in a supply chain may move materials or products to the customers in response to their demand.
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Accredited certificate from Ofqual's registered awarding body can be claimed on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
Supply Chain - Learning Outcomes
The successful completion of this Supply Chain course , the learner should be able to;
- Understand how the supply chain works,
- Explain why a strong/efficient supply chain is beneficial.
- Discuss the relationship between supply chain management and logistics
- List activities involved in logistics,
- Explain important current trends in logistics and the organisation,
- Discuss the aims and importance of logistics from a contemporary corporate perspective.
- Explore manufacturing and delivery operations in supply chain.
Supply Chain - Course syllabus:
This Supply Chain course is divided into three modules:
Module 1 - Introduction to Supply Chain Management
Module 2 - Planning for Supply Chain Operations
Module 3 - Manufacturing & Delivery Operations in S.C.
Supply Chain - Course Benefits:
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Brentwood Open Learning College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
- Applicants looking for an accredited certificate
- Candidates interested in entry level / basic understanding of supply chain and logistics management
- Candidates interested in a career change
- Existing supply chain workers
- Anyone looking to continue studying at a higher level
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our Supply Chain Course must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of the English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £45 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
This entry-level Supply Chain course paves the way for further study of the subject at a higher level. It is also ideally suited to those already working in a supply chain environment.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.