Inspire London College Ltd
Logistics and Supply Chain Management Level 3 Diploma
Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management course is purposely designed to introduce the participants with the multifaceted concepts of logistics and Supply Chain Management. As the modern organizations are competing on the basis of their supply chains therefore organizations hire the professional logistics and supply chain managers for the effective movement of their supplies and delivery of the products to end consumers.
Supply Chain Management course explores the important aspects of logistics and supply chain management and introduces the learners with the different strategies for the logistics operations. As the modern organizations are continuously customizing their supply chains therefore new trends and practices are evolving in this discipline, therefore Level 3 diploma in logistics and supply chain management will provide the knowledge about the latest trends in supply chains and logistics. Inspire London College’s Logistics and Supply Chain Management Diploma will offer the learners a complete insight of modern supply chains and their role in the development of business. Supply Chain and Logistic Management Diploma Course is specifically designed for the individuals who have strong desires to start their career in the field of logistics and supply chain management.
In Supply Chain Management Course the candidates will be served with comprehensive course content that will include the operations for sourcing of raw materials, manufacturing and delivery of the products in the markets. In addition to this, the Supply Chain Management Diploma will also provide a comprehensive knowledge about the logistics management and integration of modern technologies along the processes of supply chains will also be the included. Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available at VLE/Moodle.
Supply Chain Management Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation
Inspire London College’s Online Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will offer the learners a complete insight of modern supply chains and their role in the development of business. These courses will facilitate the learners with an opportunity to explore the basic concepts of supply chain management, its developing role and significance in the business operations.
The Supply Chain Management course content will elaborate the key activities of logistics, operation of inventory management, warehousing, and managing procurement including the management of manufacturing operation and logistics management deeply. The learners will be able to recognise the role of logistics in an effective supply chain along with the implementation of its modern techniques.
Level 3 Diploma in Supply Chain and Logistics is 60 credits Endorsed Certificate. To achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Supply Chain and Logistics learner must have to achieve minimum 6 units with 60 Credits
- Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Management
- Inventory management
- Procurement management
- Warehouse management
- Transport management
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by Inspire London College’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully completion of the course learner needs to pay for an *Endorsed Certificate* from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation ** or from Inspire London College (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (PDF format only) = £35
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £89 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Logistics and Supply Chain Management Course has been designed specifically for the four type of audiences.
- Learners exploring an astonishing career in supply chain management but they don’t have prior knowledge of this field of study.
- Secondly, people working in logistics and supply chain management and they want to enhance their skills and knowledge further according to the modern requirements of this field.
- This course suits the learners who want to know that how the things move in a supply chain and want to know the complexity of supply chains.
Students seeking to enrol for Supply Chain Management course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
The major job roles that can be performed by the learners after successful completion of the certificate include supply chain managers, inventory managers, procurement managers, logistics manager, logistics supervisor etc.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.