In supply chain management, no phase is more critical than the planning stage. It’s here that the roadmap to effective, efficient business performance is carved-out from scratch. The planning stage involves strategically determining what you’re going to need, how you’re going to get it, what you’re going to do with it and how it’s going to benefit your business. It’s about leaving nothing to chance, but instead factoring in every possible variable and contingency. The more professional and viable the plan, the higher the likelihood of the resulting strategy’s success.
This exclusive tutorial focuses on the earliest planning stages in a supply chain management setting. Learn how to forecast and plan for demand, study a series of forecasting methods and find out where inventory management fits into planning and sourcing. Explore key procurement issues, credit and collections, the relationship of cost structure to pricing and many more key planning issues.
- Discuss the Planning & Sourcing Operations in logistics.
- Assess the importance of Inventory Management(Plan)
- Demand Forecasting and Planning
- Forecasting Methods
- Aggregate Planning
- Relationship of Cost Structure to Pricing
- Inventory Management (Plan)
- Cycle Inventory
- Procurement (Source)
- Credit and Collections (Source)
- Implement Credit and Collections Practices
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Brentwood Open Learning College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Confident , self motivated and passionate candidates
- Supply chain workers seeking for CPD
- Logistics managers looking to expand knowledge and skills
- Candidates looking to enhance their CVs
- Anyone interested in developing knowledge and skills
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.