Supervisor Training Certificate
Supervisor Training level 3 Course Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body.
The Supervisor Training level 3 Course is for people who are new supervisors or who are interested in a supervisory position, as well as those who are team leads or part-time supervisors without a great deal of authority.
This Supervisor Training Course is designed to help participants overcome many of the supervisory problems that they will encounter as a workplace leader. Dealing with the problems that a new supervisor encounters isn’t easy, but it doesn’t have to lead to discouragement.
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Accredited certificate from Ofqual's registered awarding body can be claimed on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
The Professional Supervisor (Online Training Course)
What Will Students Learn?
- Adjust to the supervisor’s role with confidence.
- Develop your skills in listening, asking questions, resolving conflict, and giving feedback to employees.
- Identify key attitudes that you can develop to enhance your supervisory skills.
- Use time management and planning techniques to maximize your success.
- Develop a technique for giving instructions that are clear and understood.
- Understand the importance of developing good relationships with employees and peers, so you are seen as fair and consistent.
Responsibilities of a Supervisor
The unit 1 covers the following topics:
- Responsibilities of a Supervisor
- Building the Right Environment
- Committing to Lifelong Learning
- Learning Plans
Planning for Success
The unit 2 covers the following topics:
- Setting Goals with SPIRIT
- Planning for Success
- Time Management Tips
- The Master Plan
- The Supporting Plan
- Usage of Resources
- Usage of Resources
- Communication Plan
- Suggestions to Maximize Planning and Prioritizing
Skills Required for a Supervisor
The unit 3 covers the following topics:
- Active Listening Techniques
- Tips for Becoming a Better Listener
- Questioning Skills
- Probing Techniques
- Managing Non-Verbal Messages
- Giving Feedback
- Receiving Feedback
- Understanding Learning Styles
- Obstacles to Effective Instructions
- Orders, Requests, and Suggestions
The unit 4 covers the following topics:
- The Conflict Resolution Process
- Managing Challenging Situations
- Steps for a Difficult Conversation
- Frustrated Relationship
- Developing Relationships
- Establishing Credibility
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with CPD Course you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
There is no particular entry requirement. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience.
Endorsed certificate from Ofqual’s regulated Awarding Body
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed E-certificate by paying £85 accreditation fee.
Certificate of Completion from CPD
Certificate of Completion from CPD (soft copy) can be claimed for £10. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.