Add to basket or enquire
During this Supervisor Success Secrets course, you’ll discover a set of seven proven principles, achievable traits and common characteristics that will set the stage for your supervisory success. Supervisors work in a whole range of industries, from sales and retail, to offices and restaurants, abnd if you hope to work as a Supervisor, all you need is the right knowledge and skills, which this course will teach you. Discover the qualities, characteristics and practices that will set you apart as a Supervisor.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
What skills will I gain?
- 10 keys to earning acknowledgement and acceptance
- A five-step model for dealing with problems-and modelling patience
- The importance of toleration-especially in times of change
- How to be available-for your boss and employees
- Powerful ways to demonstrate your perseverance
- Consistency and making sure your words match your actions
- Module 01: Create Availability
- Module 02: Ensure Accountability
- Module 03: Develop Consistency
- Module 04: Encourage Tolerance
- Module 05: Demonstrate Perseverance
- Module 06: Model Patience
- Module 07: Practice Humility
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment. Pass mark is 65%.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment.
- You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Supervisor Success Secrets certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a free e-certificate, and printed certificate.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
This course could help you pursue a supervisor level career in any industry, and will provide you with the knowledge to manage and supervise a team.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.