Sun Certified Java Associate (SCJA)
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- Tutor is available to students
- NUS card is included in price
This is the perfect entry certification into an application development or software project management career using Java technologies.
Java programmers studying towards the Sun Certified Java Associate (SCJA) exam will validate essential skills and knowledge with this worldwide accepted credential.
Receive 12 months full access to all of the following courses and learning material:
- Java SE Programming: Objects, Classes and Constructors
- Java SE Programming: Inheritances, Interfaces and collections
Media Run Time: 16+ hours
Total Learning Time: 48+ hours
Total Modules: 18
Hands on Labs + Sample Code: Yes
Pre and Post Exams: Yes
*This offer excludes the cost of exams*
Request a FREE Trial Today:
Why not try our Free Demos? This will give you an exact idea of how the training works.
We can also tailor the package to meet your exact training needs if needed. Our friendly advisors can answer any questions you have and advise you on the best study path for your career needs.
How much can you earn?
Demand for Java developers continues to grow, the current average salary for a Java Developer in the UK is £49 000 as opposed to £45 000 in 2012. (Source: Reed Salary Checker)
Average Salaries for Java Developers:
Java Web Developer:£ 45, 000
Java Developer:£ 49, 000
Senior Java Developer:£ 54, 000
Lead Java Developer:£ 60, 000
When can I Start?
Online learning allows you to start anytime, even Today!
What do I Get?
• Follow along professional video tutorials at your fingertips
• Printable courseware that you can download, print and keep forever
• Hands-on lab exercises so you can try real-world examples
• Sample Code so you can work through instructor demos
• Pre and Post assessments so you can easily measure what you have learned
• New video releases (free) during your subscription period
Companies and organisations that used our courses:
University College London (UCL)
University of Manchester
University of Plymouth
Performance in People
Wade Deacon High School
What are our students saying?
“At ITonlinelearning the course advisors were great in helping me choose courses that would be better for me, and setting it up was quick and easy. I have passed 2 exams and will be purchasing my next course soon” - Kim Simmons
Enquire Now >>
Our friendly consultants are waiting to help you.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.