Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and customer retention is a major factor behind the success of most organisations. There are many ways to manage your relationship with your customers and this course will teach you how to identify who your customers really are, analyse the key components of CRM, and understand how it integrates into your organisation.
There are several different solutions regarding CRM, and having the right tools can save considerable work and resources. Deciding which tools and systems you need is a very important investment and in this course, we will teach you how to set up your CRM program for peak functionality, while you get information in and out of your CRM so that it can be effectively analysed.
CRM focuses on existing business and customers, so we will help you to formulate strategies for effective retention and you can focus on what you know about what you already have at your disposal.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Demonstrate an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Analyse the different components of a CRM plan
- Develop a checklist for readiness and success in CRM
- Describe how CRM creates value for organisations and customers
- Consider developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Decide on which strategy is best for your organisation.
- Strategies that are scalable and will fit to organisations of any size.
- Extracurricular reading to build your knowledge further.
- Build an effective customer retention strategy and implement it for increased ROI.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.