Add to basket or enquire
Diploma In Stress Management Skills
Everyone experiences stress, especially in today’s fast –paced and challenging work environment. Our Certificate in Stress Management has been designed to supply you with confidence and knowledge to beat stress and remain calm. You’ll find that once you understand stress its much easier to cope with, so get learning and enjoy the benefits.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These online courses are open to everyone, all you need is an interest in learning! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
What skills will I gain?
- Understand the meaning of stress and why we experience it
- Learn how to effectively reduce your stress
- Improve your time management skills so as to reduce stress
- Study various relaxation techniques and learn to implement them
- Develop effective stress management skills
- Learn how to build mental fitness and keep calm
➽ (Module 01) Happiness And Reduce Stress
- Five Ways that People live their lives
- Where does your happiness come
- Reduce Stress
- Exercise Files- Happiness and Reduce Stress
➽ (Module 02) Managing Stress
- Identify your Triggers
- Managing your Time at Work
➽ (Module 03) Stress Management In Psychology
- What is Stress
- Stress Disorders and Theories
- Stress Management and Psychology
- Habits to Manage Stress
➽ (Module 04) Stress Management Techniques
- Recognizing Stress
- Coping with Stress
- Building Mental Fitness
- Script handouts- stress management techniques
Method of Assessment
- At the end of the course Stress Management learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this Stress Management course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment.
- You only need to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Stress Management Skills Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a free e-certificate, and printed certificate.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant, Receptionist & Assistant for company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant & Administration Assistant
- Secretary or Executive
- Technical staff or Field staff
- Company Director or CEO
- Sales professionals, Lawyers or Nurses
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Diploma in Stress Management Skills Development will improve your candidature for a number of jobs in leading sectors. Given below are job titles you can compete for, along with the average UK salary per annum.
- Therapist – £57,000 (Approximately)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.