Stress Management and Resilience
- Tutor is available to students
Simple to arrange and highly effective - you can choose to run this stress management course exactly as described or we can create a customised solution that meets your specific needs.
As a general rule, if you have four or more employees with similar learning needs, an in-company programme will be the most efficient and cost-effective choice for you. Learning is usually delivered at your premises.
Our specialist facilitators are experts in their respective fields, and can tailor our existing courses to suit the specific needs of your organisation - or alternatively, design courses and programmes that are entirely bespoke, crafted in response to the unique requirements of your business.
This stress management course is about protecting oneself from the negative effects of ones own stress and defending oneself from being affected by the stress of others. Learn how gain resilience by developing plans for working well under pressure and supporting others around you.
You will learn to identify the type and level of stress you are experiencing and leave with tools to help you relax and refresh your mind.
Every learner will be required to complete a MTQ48 assessment before attending this course, to measure their mental toughness and analyse routes for development. The profile generated will be used to inform the learning on the day.
This course uses the MTQ48 assessment. MTQ48 is a leading way to assess mental toughness and resilience, used by a range of organisations and people who work in high-pressure situations worldwide. It provides a robust, non-judgmental framework for exploring how different people respond to stress and challenges. In the context of this programme, it provides a powerful, structured way for learners to understand how they currently manage stress, and what techniques they can use to adapt.
Understanding stress, pressure and challenge
- What is stress and why does it happen
- How does it differ from pressure or challenge
- Defining stress management, resilience and mental toughness – how they differ and how they affect each other
- What is mental toughness
- The benefits of developing your mental toughness
- Commitment and Control – the essence of resilience
- Challenge and Confidence
- Analysing your MTQ48 mental toughness profile
Managing stressful and challenging situations
- Anxiety control – techniques to deal with anxiety and worry
- Attention control – techniques to focus better and for longer
- Visualisation – learning to visualise success and how it can be delivered
- Goal setting – how to deal with big goals and set milestones
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
- an understanding of stress, why and how it occurs
- a profile of your mental toughness using the MTQ48 tool
- strategies and tools to develop your mental toughness
- A personal plan to develop your resilience
Who is this course for?
This stress and resilience training course is for anyone who actively faces stressful, pressure-based or challenging situations in their working lives.
It is aimed at those who find it hard to manage the pressures facing them at work and want to restore calm, clarity and concentration to their roles. You should also attend if you are responsible for helping others with high levels of stress.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.