Institute of Directors
Add to basket or enquire
Location & dates
A dynamic strategic process is a critical part of delivering stakeholder value and generating competitive advantage for your organisation. This intensive course provides insight into the board-level knowledge and skills required to create, implement and evaluate your organisation’s strategy.
The IoD Award in Strategy for Directors, Level 9 (SCQF) is a module of the Certificate in Company Direction qualification. This course may be booked online as a stand-alone module or taken as part of the full qualification.
Level 9 Award The IoD Award in Strategy for Directors, Level 9 (SCQF)
Explore the relationship between strategy, governance and risk and learn how to use tools and frameworks that support strategic thinking and decision-making. Get the practical insights into how to deliver your current business objectives while future-proofing your organisation.
By attending this course you will gain the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe the ingredients of effective strategic thinking and explain their link with the strategy process
- Carry out an analysis of a market or industry to reveal areas of possible strategic opportunity of threat
- Evaluate an organisation’s capabilities to reveal relative strengths and capabilities
- Use strategic concepts and models to generate, evaluate and assess strategic options
- Describe how to conduct the implementation of a strategy and evaluate the potential ramifications
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.