BHS Solutions Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking to create the perfect business strategy to put you higher than your competitors?
Are you tired of not hitting your strategic objectives?
Are you wanting to learn how to set your business strategy and develop your strategic and leadership skills?
If your answers to above questions are 'yes', this course definitely helps you a lot.
What you will learn:
- To build your own ‘blue ocean strategy’ to avoid fierce competition & price wars.
- To understand strategy process, strategy planning, and strategy mapping.
- To BECOME A LEADER and appropriately position your company in the marketplace.
- To develop an innovative business strategy and make the competition irrelevant.
How you will benefit from this workshop:
- As a business manager or as a leader, you will gain key insights into the strategy articulation process for developing business strategy and corporation strategy.
- We help you develop your business and leadership skills with some practice and become a leader.
- You will learn how to use the Balanced scorecard to map your strategy and become a manager with strategical skills.
- You will learn how effective your current differentiation is and how to improve that in order to create more effective business development and sales management.
- The concepts of strategy
- Strategy tools and their applications
- Introduction of 1st strategic tool: "Benefit ladder"
- Introduction of 2nd strategic tool: "Competitive Profile Matrix (CPM)"
- Introduction of 3rd strategic tool: "strategy canvas"
- Elements of a strategy (How to resolve organisational challenges)
- “strategy” versus business as usual
- Techniques if you want to act strategically as a leader.
- Techniques if you want to act operationally as a manager.
- Leadership Test
- Introduction of 4th strategic tool: "Causal model of strategy"
- Introduction of 5th strategic tool: "The Balanced Scorecard"
- Introduction of 6th strategic tool: "Value proposition canvas"
- creating blue ocean strategy through gain-creators/pain-relievers
- Introduction of 7th strategic tool: "Business model canvas"
- How to build resilience through business model canvas
- Are “Redundancies” the only solution in time of crises?
- Three ‘Generic business-level strategies’ for creating competitive advantage.
- Three categories of Generic strategies and their sub-strategies
- Strategy Articulation process
Electronic copies of slides in the form of PDF workbook. A certificate will be provided at the end of the course.
Online: Eight Online sessions, each session will be 2.5 hours with a 15-minute break. The dates and times will be agreed with the students once they have purchased the course.
On-Site option for companies: 3 or 4 day course depending on client's requirements
Online: Zoom platform
On-site for companies: Client’s offices in the UK.
About the workshop?
The workshop is planned in three levels from introducing the concept to advanced issues. The workshop instructor will be Kambiz Bidad, former business manager of Lloyds Register. He has planned and run more than 50 workshops on strategy articulation areas.
This could be either on-site or online. if customer prefers on-site, he/she needs to pay the travel cost (flight) and accommodation (hotel) for the workshop facilitator (workshop leader).
Who is this course for?
- Individuals who are actively seeking to strengthen their leadership skills,
- Those who want to promote the profit margin or the revenue of their businesses through frameworks of ‘Blue ocean strategies’,
- Strategists or executives who want to both compete within a dynamic platform and create strong profitable growth for their organisations.
You should be familiar with the concept of strategy.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.