University of Kent
Add to basket or enquire
Are you a transformational leader, with organisational skills and the ability to manage conflicting tasks and pressures?
The MSc Strategic Project Management course at Kent Business School is delivered by academic experts and co-developed with industry experts/leaders. You will develop a detailed background of Project Management and strategic theory and the imperative tools and processes project managers use in the business environment.
MSc Strategic Project Management also comes with an optional Industrial Placement.
Reasons to study MSc Strategic Project Management at Kent
- Kent Business School is a ‘Triple Crown’ accredited business school placing us in the top 1% of business schools globally to be accredited by AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB
- You’ll be part of a supportive community at our Medway campus, 40 minutes from London
- You’ll learn from our expert teaching staff, many of which appear in the top 2% of researchers worldwide
- You can increase your career prospects through an Industrial Placement.
- You’ll gain access to employability support from enrolment up to 3 years after graduation at the historic Rochester Cathedral
Who is this course for?
This course is for those looking for career development or a change of direction. This postgraduate programme will help you learn new skills, improve your job prospects and get you the career you want.
A minimum of a second-class UK degree, or an equivalent internationally recognised qualification in any area will be accepted.
All applicants are considered on an individual basis and those without an honours degree may also be considered on the basis of work experience, professional qualifications and the relevance of the programme to their current professional role.
The University requires all non-native speakers of English to reach a minimum standard of proficiency in written and spoken English before beginning a postgraduate degree. Certain subjects require a higher level.
Our Project Management graduates find work in project management positions in varying business, both overseas and in the UK in a wide range of companies and organisations, including:
- Fujitsu Services Ltd
- JP Morgan & Chase
- City Sprint
Many of our students find job opportunities regionally in small and medium firms or even set-up their own businesses.
Questions and answers
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.