Add to basket or enquire
Have you ever thought of becoming an operations manager? If you genuinely want to know what it takes to be an operations manager but fret of your ability to handle stress, you may enrol in this Strategic Operations Management course and be able to learn the techniques that support you cope with anxious states.
The Strategic Operations Management course informs you about the responsibility of an operations manager including inventory and quality management and explains how to succeed in any business as an operations manager.
You will understand the basics of operations management, following with HR management, assets management, supply chain management, and cost management. This comprehensive Strategic Operations Management course guides you to practice manufacturing tools and technology in your business planning.
Highlights of the Strategic Operations Management:
- Identify what equipment you will need from designing your organisational structure to training employees for success.
- Understand the fundamentals of business process management, business process Life Cycle, the Gap Analysis process, Lean process and basics of Six Sigma.
- Learn about the basic Supply Chain structure and necessary measures that reduce the risk of things going wrong and how they can recover when they take place.
- Learn to make your operation perform better by using different elements and improved approaches.
- Understand the concept of Inventory, ways of setting up the warehouse and maintaining Inventory accuracy.
- Gain a good understanding of the concept of Quality, key terms, plan quality, quality control, control charts, the Six Sigma challenges and many more.
This excellent Strategic Operations Management course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Strategic Operations Management is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive Strategic Operations Management course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Strategic Operations Management course. Strategic Operations Management course really is a sure pathway to success.
This Strategic Operations Management course is designed with the following modules:
- Designing Your Organizational Structure
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Understanding Financial Terms
- Getting the Right People in Place
- Getting Your Product Together
- Building a Corporate Brand
- Marketing Your Product
- Selling Your Product
- Planning for the Future
- Goal Setting and Goal Getting
- Succession Planning 101
- Managing Your Money
- Ethics 101
- Building a Strong Customer Care Team
- Training Employees for Success
- Leadership Essentials
- The Fundamentals of Business Process Management
- Defining Business Process Management
- The Business Process Life Cycle
- The Vision Phase
- The Design Phase
- The Modeling Phase
- The Execution Phase
- The Monitoring Phase
- The Optimizing Phase
- What is Gap Analysis?
- The Gap Analysis Process
- Supporting Tools
- Creating a Gap Analysis Report
- Understanding Lean
- The Toyota Production System
- The Toyota Production System House
- The Five Critical Improvement Concepts
- Understanding Value with the Kano Model
- Types of Waste
- Creating a Lean Enterprise
- The Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) Cycle
- Using the R-DMAIC-S Model
- Lean Thinking Tools
- Kaizen Events
- Data Gathering and Mapping
- A Plan to Take Home
- Defining Continuous Improvement
- Stage One – Identify Areas For Improvement
- Stage Two – Create a Plan for Improvement
- Stage Three – Implement the Changes
- Stage Four – Review the Impact
- Test Driving
- Six Sigma Basics
- Improvement Tools
- Management Tools for Generating Ideas
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Relationships
- The Evolution of the Supply Chain
- The Basic Supply Chain Structure
- Supply Chain Drivers
- Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business Strategy
- Managing Supply Chain Risks
- Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain Data
- Troubleshooting Supply Chain Problems
- Sharing Supply Chain Activities
- Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply Chain
- The Future of Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Management Basics
- The Purchasing Cycle
- Purchasing Toolkit
- Managing Competitive Bids
- Improving Efficiency and Accuracy
- Analyzing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain
- Managing Internal Relationships
- Tools of the Trade
- What is Inventory?
- Types of Inventory
- Key Players
- Setting up the Warehouse
- What Makes a Good Inventory Management System?
- The Warehouse Inventory Cycle
- Identifying Demand
- The Receiving Process
- Validating Inventory
- The Put-Away Process
- Maintaining Inventory Accuracy
- The Outbound Process
- Industry Trends
- Concept of Quality
- Key Terms
- Customer Input
- Plan Quality
- Design of Experiments
- Quality Control
- Control Charts
- Six Sigma
- The Steps
- The 6 Six Sigma Challenges
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the Strategic Operations Management course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion of Strategic Operations Management course, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Strategic Operations Management course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Strategic Operations Management is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, How long time might take to finish this course?
Dear Aija, Thank you for contacting us. The estimated course duration is 35 hours of continuous study. However, you will get one year access to the course after purchasing and you can complete it anytime within a year. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Nzegge Ekane asked:
please i will like to take this course, so please kindly tell me how to go about it. i am based in Cameroon and wish to do online studies.
Dear Nzegge, Thanks for reaching out. All our courses are online, you can do the courses from anywhere in the world. You need to purchase the course to start the course. You just need to go to the course page and click to 'Add to Basket' in order to purchase the course. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.