This Strategic Operations Management course is endorsed by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised. This course is also accredited by CPD and 15 CPD points available without any further studies.
Have you ever thought of becoming an operations manager? If you genuinely want to know what it takes to be an operations manager but fret of your ability to handle stress, you may enrol in this Strategic Operations Management course and be able to learn the techniques that support you cope with anxious states.
The Strategic Operations Management course informs you about the responsibility of an operations manager including inventory and quality management and explains how to succeed in any business as an operations manager.
You will understand the basics of operations management, following with HR management, assets management, supply chain management, and cost management. This comprehensive Strategic Operations Management course guides you to practice manufacturing tools and technology in your business planning.
Highlights of the Strategic Operations Management:
- Identify what equipment you will need from designing your organisational structure to training employees for success.
- Understand the fundamentals of business process management, business process Life Cycle, the Gap Analysis process, Lean process and basics of Six Sigma.
- Learn about the basic Supply Chain structure and necessary measures that reduce the risk of things going wrong and how they can recover when they take place.
- Learn to make your operation perform better by using different elements and improved approaches.
- Understand the concept of Inventory, ways of setting up the warehouse and maintaining Inventory accuracy.
- Gain a good understanding of the concept of Quality, key terms, plan quality, quality control, control charts, the Six Sigma challenges and many more.
This excellent Strategic Operations Management course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Strategic Operations Management is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive Strategic Operations Management course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Strategic Operations Management course. Strategic Operations Management course really is a sure pathway to success.
This Strategic Operations Management course is designed with the following modules:
Module 01: Strategic Operations Management
- Designing Your Organisational Structure
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Understanding Financial Terms
Module 02: Getting the Right People in Place and Product Together
- Getting the Right People in Place
- Getting Your Product Together
Module 03: Corporate Brand and Marketing Product
- Building a Corporate Brand
- Marketing Your Product
Module 04: Selling the Product and Plan for the Future
- Selling Your Product
- Planning for the Future
- Goal Setting
- Succession Planning 101
Module 05: Money Management, Ethics and Customer Care Team
- Managing Your Money
- Building a Strong Customer Care Team
Module 06: Training Employees and Leadership Essentials
- Training Employees for Success
- Leadership Essentials
Module 07: Business Process Management
- The Fundamentals of Business Process Management
- Defining Business Process Management
- The Business Process Life Cycle
- The Vision Phase
- The Design Phase
- The Modeling Phase
- The Execution Phase
- The Monitoring Phase
- The Optimising Phase
Module 08: Gap Analysis
- What is the Gap Analysis?
- The Gap Analysis Process
- Supporting Tools
- Creating a Gap Analysis Report
Module 09: Lean Production
- Understanding Lean
- The Toyota Production System
- The Toyota Production System House
- The Five Critical Improvement Concepts
- Understanding Value with the Kano Model
- Types of Waste
- Creating a Lean Enterprise
- The Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) Cycle
- Using the R-DMAIC-S Model
- Lean Thinking Tools
- Kaizen Events
- Data Gathering and Mapping
- A Plan to Take Home
- Defining Continuous Improvement
- Stage One – Identify Areas For Improvement
- Stage Two – Create a Plan for Improvement
- Stage Three – Implement the Changes
- Stage Four – Review the Impact
- Test Driving
Module 10: Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Basics
- Improvement Tools
- Management Tools for Generating Ideas
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Relationships
Module 11: Supply Chain
- The Evolution of the Supply Chain
- The Basic Supply Chain Structure
- Supply Chain Drivers
- Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business Strategy
- Managing Supply Chain Risks
- Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain Data
- Troubleshooting Supply Chain Problems
- Sharing Supply Chain Activities
- Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply Chain
Module 12: Supply Chain Management
- The Future of Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Management Basics
- The Purchasing Cycle
- Purchasing Toolkit
- Managing Competitive Bids
- Improving Efficiency and Accuracy
- Analyzing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain
- Managing Internal Relationships
- Tools of the Trade
Module 13: Basics of Inventory
- What is Inventory?
- Types of Inventory
- Key Players
- Setting up the Warehouse
- What Makes a Good Inventory Management System?
- The Warehouse Inventory Cycle
- Identifying Demand
- The Receiving Process
- Validating Inventory
- The Put-Away Process
- Maintaining Inventory Accuracy
- The Outbound Process
- Industry Trends
Module 14: Concept of Quality
- Concept of Quality
- Key Terms
- Customer Input
- Plan Quality
- Design of Experiments
- Quality Control
- Control Charts
- Six Sigma
- The Steps
- The 6 Six Sigma Challenges
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for TQUK endorsed and CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification by paying an accreditation fee of £59. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
Total Endorsed Certification Time
The demonstrated time is the estimated time that is expected to be taken by a learner to pursue all the learning outcomes of the course. The Total Qualification Time is comprised of the time a learner will take to cover all the course materials along with the quizzes and assignment completion.
Total Endorsed Certification time for this course is 320 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
The guided learning hours are made up of all real-time contact time and guidance of a learner by One Education. This is a self-paced online course. You will get 12 months access to our learning portal, so it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
GLH for this Endorsed Certification is 45 hours.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Strategic Operations Management course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Strategic Operations Management is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, How long time might take to finish this course?
Dear Aija, Thank you for contacting us. The estimated course duration is 35 hours of continuous study. However, you will get one year access to the course after purchasing and you can complete it anytime within a year. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Nzegge Ekane asked:
please i will like to take this course, so please kindly tell me how to go about it. i am based in Cameroon and wish to do online studies.
Dear Nzegge, Thanks for reaching out. All our courses are online, you can do the courses from anywhere in the world. You need to purchase the course to start the course. You just need to go to the course page and click to 'Add to Basket' in order to purchase the course. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.