Strategic Commercial Awareness
- Tutor is available to students
This Strategic Commercial Awareness course provides the strategic thinking tools required to plot the forward course needed to maximise the potential of the business. It considers the skills and insights to make sense of the company’s financial position and performance. It makes the link between vision, mission, strategy and commercial awareness so that delegates gain a practical understanding of how they can make a difference to the organisation in which they work.
Simple to arrange and highly effective - you can choose to run this course exactly as described or we can create a customised solution that meets your specific needs.
As a general rule, if you have four or more employees with similar learning needs, an in-company programme will be the most efficient and cost-effective choice for you. Learning is usually delivered at your premises.
Our specialist facilitators are experts in their respective fields, and can tailor our existing courses to suit the specific needs of your organisation - or alternatively, design courses and programmes that are entirely bespoke, crafted in response to the unique requirements of your business.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
- Defining strategy and commercial awareness
- Vision and mission statements
- Strategic analysis
- Creating a strategy
- Financial reporting
- Financial planning
- Financial management and analysis
- Investment appraisal
By attending this course you will gain:
- the awareness to define a commercial strategy through strategic awareness
- the ability to create and articulate vision and mission statements
- tools and models to support commercial awareness
- the knowledge to prepare meaningful financial plans and budgets
- the knowledge to improve financial control and profitability using cost analysis techniques
- the methodology to create realistic and achievable capital investment appraisals
- the ability to calculate and interpret key financial ratios
- the confidence to ask the ‘right’ questions
Who is this course for?
Managers from all fields who want to develop their commercial awareness, financial knowledge and strategic thinking in order to influence the direction of their business as well as deliver to their full potential.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.