The Strategic Analytics Diploma program is intended for anyone needing a broad knowledge of the key activities and techniques involved in strategic analytics as well as business analysis. It is suitable for new Business Analysts or anyone who is expected to complete some business analysis work as part of their role.
The course is also highly suitable to subject matter experts or anyone in a project role that involves business analysis activities.
The program will present the core areas of business analysis and improvement, problem solving, build things based on requirements, business strategy and develop skills for making strategic decisions and translating those decisions into real-world implementation.
Participants will also complete the program with an enhanced understanding of how to make revenue-generating decisions that lead to long term achievements and value creation.
The course fee covers registration, learning materials (PDF/eBooks) and assessment. Certification is subject to a single payment of £15 for soft-copy and £20 for printed version payable to the UK Home College.
The Strategic Analytics Diploma program will give you the enhanced knowledge of the art and the science of analysing, formulating, defining, implementing and evaluating policies and decisions that will assist an organisation in achieving its goals and objectives.
It is an ongoing process that assesses and evaluates the business and industry in which the organisation operates. Rapidly changing environments create opportunities for growth, but also pose challenges that firms must be prepared to overcome.
The main ingredient required for a business of any size to improve profitability with analytical decision-making is a willingness to learn new techniques and try new things.
Strategic analysis in support of major decisions and repetitive tasks like inventory control and resource allocation have been normal practice for managers. New factors, including online databases and powerful analytical tools, have made complex analysis both economically feasible and timely.
The program provides hands-on experience with the concepts, tools, and techniques that can help your organisation to analyse strengths and weaknesses as well as effectively implement strategic objectives at all levels.
Learn new approaches to analytics;
- Increase your department's effectiveness and performance by using information you have available to you in new ways
- Build frameworks to measure and learn from your business - so you continue doing what works and stop doing what doesn't
Foster a culture of consistency and informed decision-making through the application of analytics;
- Equip managers and leaders with tools and information to strategically apply the data at their disposal
- Increase effectiveness and reduce risk through improved management decision-making
- Benefit from optimizing revenue management, dynamic pricing, and business modelling
- Improve the ability of your organisation to effectively focus on data, reporting, functions and process for better competition and long term profitability
Who is this course for?
Individuals who want to be expert in business analysis and strategic analytics or those who are interested in the management of strategic planning process, including;
- college-going, graduates, and professionals interested in pursuing a career in Strategic Analytics and Business Analysis
- business and IT professionals who want to demonstrate they have a detailed understanding of strategic analytics and business analysis best practices
- It is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language is required to enroll on this course.
Strategic Analytics Diploma program leads students to become;
- Business Analyst
- Strategic Planner
- Project Management Consultant
- Business Consultant and much more
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.