Add to basket or enquire
Enhance your expertise in management with our comprehensive training & professional certification. This course prepares you thoroughly for a bright future ahead as a store manager with easy-to-understand learning materials and expert assistance. Enrol today and take a step towards achieving your professional goals in life.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Store Manager Training is also designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Store Manager Training, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get certified, you should consider this Store Manager Training from One Education.
Why People Love This Store Manager Training From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Store Manager Training
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Store Manager Training.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Store Manager Training will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The Store Manager Training
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of Store Manager Training:
Module 01: Introduction to Retail Management
- Definitions of Retailing
- A History of Retail Developments in The UK
- The Development and Scope of Retail Marketing Theory and Practice
- Retail Industry Associations
Module 02: Retail Strategy
- Strategy Defined
- Developing a Strategy Framework
- Corporate Strategy
- Store Strategy
Module 03: Retail Buying and Merchandising
- Buying and Merchandising Roles
- Centralised and Decentralised Buying
- Organisational Buying Theories
- Buying Branded and ‘Designer’ Merchandise
Module 04: Retail Pricing
- Retail Market Levels – Mass Market, Middle-Market and Luxury
- Retail Pricing – Objectives and Strategies
- Implementing Demand-Based Pricing Strategies
Module 05: Supply Chain Management in Retailing
- Efficient Inventory Planning
- Integrated Supply Chain
Module 06: The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout
- The Checkout and Basic Requirements
- The Importance of the Point of Sale Concept
Module 07: Importance of Consumer Behaviour
- What We Mean by Consumer Behaviour
- How to Deal with Issues Related to the Behaviour
Module 08: Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively
- Why Trends are Important to Your Store
- Why Targeting Customers is so Effective
Module 09: The Importance of Communicating with Customers
- What We Mean by Communication
- How to Talk to Customers
Module 10:Choosing a Retail Location
- Why are Locations Important
- A Framework for Location Decision-Making
Module 11:Retail Psychology
- The Basics of the Psychology of the Store
- What You Are Trying to Achieve with Psychology
Module 12:Negotiate the Right Deal with Suppliers
- How to Ensure You Have the Correct Suppliers
- How to Receive Goods in the Correct Manner
Module 13:Develop Store Security Procedures
- The Basics of Security
- The Types of Security Needed in Store
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning of this Store Manager Training, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
After completing the Store Manager Training, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
Store Manager Training is ideal for —
- People looking to develop skills and expertise of store management
- People aspiring for new jobs/promotions at their existing jobs at stores
- Anyone looking to learn a new skill or acquire some knowledge
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in the Store Manager Training. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
Store Manager Training is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
Store Manager Training will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many store-related job opportunities will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This course also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.