Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Stock Trading Psychology course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Stock Trading Psychology will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Stock Trading Psychology training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Stock Trading Psychology course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Stock Trading Psychology course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Stock Trading Psychology course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Stock Trading Psychology course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Stock Trading Psychology course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Stock Trading Psychology course. The Stock Trading Psychology course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Stock Trading Psychology is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Stock Trading Psychology when it suits you. Access the Stock Trading Psychology course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Stock Trading Psychology course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Stock Trading Psychology now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Stock Trading Psychology With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Stock Trading Psychology
- Full one-year access to Stock Trading Psychology Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Stock Trading Psychology
- No hidden fees with the Stock Trading Psychology
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Stock Trading Psychology
- Study the Stock Trading Psychology at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Stock Trading Psychology
- Study the Stock Trading Psychology in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Stock Trading Psychology
The Stock Trading Psychology training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Stock Trading Psychology content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Stock Trading Psychology course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Stock Trading Psychology Course Curriculum:
Module 01: What Is Stock Trading?
- Stock Market
- Stock Market Index
- Short-Term versus Long-Term Investment
- Stock Investing versus Trading
- Investing in Stock
Module 02: Stock Trading Basics
- Random Walk Theory
- Fundamental and Technical Analysis
- How to Read Stock Charts
- Stock Investing – Value Investing
- Stock Investing – Growth Investing
Module 03: Investment Theories and Strategies
- Fundamental Analysis
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF)
- Index Investing
- Understanding Volatility
- Risk and Risk-Adjusted Performance
- Value Investing
- Growth Investing
- Small Companies or Large Companies?
- Market Timing
- Technical Analysis
Module 04: Trading Psychology
- Trading Psychology
- Emotions of Trading
- Getting Out of Bad Trade
- Trader’s Commandments
- Become a Pro
Module 05: Fundamental Analysis
- What Is Fundamental Analysis?
- Fundamentals: Quantitative and Qualitative
- Quantitative Meets Qualitative
- The Concept of Intrinsic Value
- Qualitative Factors – The Company
- Qualitative Factors – The Industry
- Financial Statements
Module 06: Technical Analysis
- What Is Technical Analysis?
- Fundamental versus Technical Analysis
- The Use of Trend
- Support and Resistance
- The Importance of Volume
- What Is a Chart?
- Chart Types
- Chart Patterns
- Moving Averages
- Indicators and Oscillators
Module 07: Analysing Industries
- Badgering the Witness and Interrogating the Industries
- Is the Industry Growing?
- Are the Industry’s Products or Services in Demand?
- What Does the Industry’s Growth Rely On?
- Is this Industry Dependent on Another Industry?
- Who are the Leading Companies in the Industry?
- Is the Industry a Target of Government Action?
- Which Category Does the Industry Fall Into?
- Outlining Key Industries
- Real Estate
- The Auto Industry
- IT Sector
- Financial Sector
Module 08: Understanding Brokerage Orders and Trading Techniques
- Checking Out Brokerage Orders
- Time-Related Orders
- Condition-Related Orders
- Buying on Margin
- Examining Marginal Outcomes
- Maintaining Your Balance
- Going Short and Coming Out Ahead
- Setting up a Short Sale
- Going Short When Prices Grow Taller
- Watching Out for Ticks
- Feeling the Squeeze
Module 09: Recognising the Risks
- Exploring Different Kinds of Risk
- Financial Risk
- Interest Rate Risk
- Understanding the Adverse Effects of Rising Interest Rates
- Market Risk
- Inflation Risk
- Political and Governmental Risks
- Minimising Your Risk
- Gaining Knowledge
- Taking Time
- Getting Your Financial House in Order
- Diversifying Your Investments
- Weighing Risk Against Return
Module 10: Stock Trading Frauds
- Unsolicited Calls and E-mails
- Understanding Stock Trading
- The Promise of Extraordinary Returns
- Verify the Investment
- The Broker
- Verifying Sources
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Stock Trading Psychology course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Stock Trading Psychology course.
All students who successfully complete the Stock Trading Psychology course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Stock Trading Psychology course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Stock Trading Psychology is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Stock Trading Psychology course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a certificate of achievement to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The Stock Trading Psychology is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Stock Trading Psychology course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
This Stock Trading Psychology course will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Stock Trading Psychology course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.