This course is all about Mindset! Successful day traders tend to focus on growth, solving problems, and self-improvement, while unsuccessful people think of their abilities as fixed assets and avoid challenges. This course includes revealing insights from experienced day traders. By taking this course, you will have learned strategies to develop the right mindset.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
What sets truly successful stock options traders apart from those who never realize their dreams? Is it a particular set of habits or special rules? An increased appetite for risk? Skill at charting? Plain old smarts? No doubt each of these factors play a part in a day trader’s achievements, but perhaps underlying all of these differences is a particular and profoundly powerful mindset.
The fundamental difference between the wildly successful and the merely mediocre stock option trader is not any inborn characteristic or individual learned behavior, but how we think about skills and learning in general.
Successful stock options traders generally have a Growth Mindset, a fact proven in large part by the research of renowned Stanford psychologist Carol Dweck. In a lengthy and fascinating article, Dweck wrote: “It’s all about your mindset. Successful daytraders tend to focus on growth, solving problems, and self-improvement, while unsuccessful people think of their abilities as fixed assets and avoid challenges.”
This Stock Trading Mindset For Success course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1: Introduction
- What Do You Mean By A Trading Habit?
- Introduction To Your Instructors: Allen
- Steak, No Sizzle
- Persist To The End
Topic 2: The Eleven Bad Habits Of Day Traders
- Introduction To The 11 Bad Habits
- Bad Habit #1: Not Starting
- Bad Habit #2: Paper Trading Habits
- Bad Habit #3: Greed
- Bad Habit #4: Need
- Bad Habit #5: Hope
- Bad Habit #6: Feeling Lucky
- Bad Habit #7: Too Early
- Bad Habit #8: Getting Into Trade Too Late
- Bad Habit #9: Not Taking Small Losses
- Bad Habit #10: Experimenting/Bored
- Bad Habit #11: Not Treating Trades As A Business
- What Does Emotional Trading Feel Like?
Topic 3: Interviews With Real Traders
- Introduction On Interviews
- Interview With Steven W. – A Coach And Trader
- Interview With Steve C.
- Interview With Keith
- Interview With Jim And Dave
- Interview With Jim Mike And Bruce
- Interview With Susan
- Interview With Jim N. – Experienced Trader
- Interview With Steve F.
- Interview With Ray
Topic 4: Habits For Humans
- Raising Your IQ And Income
- Commitment To Improve
- Emotional Trading Examples
- Focus – Tale Of Two Golfers
Topic 5: Changing Habits Easily
- About Being Human – Introduction To Brain Mechanics
- Brain Mechanics – 3 Major Areas
- Human, Animal, Reptile Or Monster
- Emotional Axiom
Topic 6: Conclusion
Topic 7: Bonus Lecture
- Interview With ATMA
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning strategies on how to develop the right mindset for stock trading.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.