Add to basket or enquire
Boost your data analysis techniques in Excel by mastering statistical formulas.
- 1: Introduction 02:44
- 2: Course Files - Statistical Formulas for Excel Data Analysis 01:00
- 3: Using SUMIF, COUNTIF, and AVERAGEIF 05:46
- 4: Reference Cell Values to Create Criteria 04:10
- 5: Testing Multiple Conditions 04:51
- 6: Using Wildcards with Formulas 05:11
- 7: The SUMPRODUCT function 07:18
- 8: Sum the Values for a Specific Month 03:56
- 9: Count Unique Values Only 04:45
- 10: SUMPRODUCT and SUMIF Together 06:06
- 11: Additional Resources 01:00
Add a variety of statistics to your spreadsheets using Excel’s statistical formulas. Whether you need to find the average of a product’s sales or a count of certain items, this course will teach you all the functions needed to automatically calculate these values. Take the next step in your career and improve your data analysis techniques.
You will learn how to:
- Use the SUMIF, COUNTIF, and AVERAGEIF functions for basic, statistical calculations
- Reference cell values for criteria
- Handle multiple conditions within the formulas
- Utilize wildcards to dynamically match data
- Implement the SUMPRODUCT function
- Combine SUMPRODUCT with arrays and other statistical formulas
Who is this course for?
- Entrepreneurs looking to effectively use data for business decisions
- Job-seekers wanting to upskill into Excel for data-related positions
- Anyone wishing to improve their business productivity
- Data analysts interested in boosting their skills with statistical analysis techniques
- A basic, working knowledge of Excel.
- Excel Administrator: £22,379
- Data Analyst: £36,636
- Data Scientist: £58,832
- Data Specialist: £46,152
- Data Entry: £20,156
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion is included in course priceAdditional information:
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.