Stone River eLearning
Add to basket or enquire
Make Interactive UIs with Ease
- Understand and use React components
- Code a React app with an online IDE
- Learn how React can help you as a developer
- Style a React app with React CSS and Bootstrap
- Use Flux, State and Props, Routers and more
This course focuses on building simple components and composing them to create complex, rich, functional component solutions. You'll get to grips with event handling, routing, implementing Flux architecture, and much more to master React fundamentals.
We start from the very beginning and stick with you every step of the way, kicking off with an introduction to React and getting progressively more challenging as the course continues. Don't worry – you'll soon be working on React projects with ease.
By the end of this course, you'll be productive and efficient in using this versatile library, and you'll be able to build great looking web apps faster than ever before.You'll walk away with a working knowledge of the framework, it's various facets, and you'll understand how it fits into your process. But most of all, you'll have a valuable and time-saving new skill in your developer toolbox.
What is React?
What Will I Learn?
- Code a React with an Online IDE
- Understand and use React Components
- Compose Components in React's Component-focused paradigm
- Use React's State and Props to manage Component data
- Learn to handle Events in React
- Implement React's powerful Router
- Implement Flux to super-charge a React app
- Style a React app with React CSS & Bootstrap
- Understand what React is all about, and how it can help you as a developer ... and much, much more!
Welcome to Starting with React
What is React (2:38)
Preparing for React (6:31)
How This Course Works (3:56)
Section Introduction (2:03)
Component Basics (5:28)
Component Implementation (4:23)
Component Composition (2:20)
Composition Implementation (3:25)
Section Conclusion (2:31)
React State & Props
Section Introduction (1:22)
Managing Data in React (2:51)
State & Props Implementation (5:11)
Section Conclusion (1:53)
React Event Handling
Section Introduction (0:59)
Reacting to Events (1:33)
Event Handling Implementation (5:14)
Section Conclusion (1:53)
Routing in React
Section Introduction (1:27)
Applying Routing (3:24)
Router Implementation (9:35)
More Routing Concerns (1:26)
More Routing Implementation (2:37)
Section Conclusion (2:24)
Section Introduction (1:55)
The Flux Pattern (3:02)
Implementing a Flux Store (12:15)
More Flux Details (1:58)
Implementing Flux Shoutouts 1 (7:46)
Implementing Flux Shoutouts 2 (14:16)
React Forms (2:09)
Implementing a React Form (5:19)
Section Conclusion (2:48)
Section Introduction (1:36)
Component-Level Styling (2:39)
Applying Style (6:15)
Flesh Out Characters (16:20)
Section Conclusion (1:39)
Content Review (2:30)
What now (1:47)
Final Thoughts (1:26)
Who is this course for?
- This course was built for web developers who design and build UI/UX solutions for mobile and the web.
- Of course, the info presented here is just as valuable for architects, testers, and product managers as they too should understand how React is designed and used in a complete web solution.
- Before taking this course, a student should ideally (but not absolutely) have some experience in:
- Programming with a common object-oriented or scripting language (i.e. Java, C#, Python, PHP, etc.)
- REACT EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED!!!
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.