Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
***LIMITED TIME DISCOUNTED COURSE***
Effective stakeholder management is critical to project success. One of the primary mechanisms used in stakeholder management is communication. According to the Project Management Institute (PMI), amongst those organisations considered to be highly effective communicators, 80% of projects meet original goals, 71% deliver projects on time and 76% within budget. Take a step towards becoming a reliable communicator in the field of finance!
This Level 4 Stakeholder Management course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CMA & IAO to make your skill development and career progression related to Stakeholder Management substantial and easier than ever!
Our online course on Stakeholder Management has been designed to assist you with better stakeholders engagement through effective communication to run your project smoothly. Enjoy maximum flexibility and make progress at your own pace with advanced audiovisual bite-sized modules, readings, quizzes, and more. You can access this course from the comfort of your home with any internet-enabled device like computers or smartphones. Master new stockholder management skills and earn a certificate to boost your resume to enhance your chances in career advancement. Start your journey with us today and learn the necessary skills required for successful project completion.
What Will You Learn From This Stakeholder Management Course:
- Fundamentals of stakeholder management and responsibilities
- Understand different stakeholder theories
- Identify stakeholders and find their level of engagement and influence
- Ability create strategies to bridge the gaps and achieve a common goal
- Build healthy and effective relationships with the stakeholders and manage them successfully
- Effective communication skills to communicate with the stakeholders
- How to monitor and evaluate the levels of engagement with stakeholders
- Discover different conflicts while managing stakeholders and ways to solve them
Enrolling on the Stakeholder Management course will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the Stakeholder Management program.
The Stakeholder Management course has been designed by experts, to create a rich and in-depth training experience for all the students who enrol on it. Enrol on the Stakeholder Management course now and get instant access to all Stakeholder Management course materials.
Enjoy the Stakeholder Management course materials online from any internet-enabled device and learn when it suits you. Start your learning journey with this Stakeholder Management course straight away and take a step forward in securing a better future!
Why should you choose the Stakeholder Management course with Academy for Health & Fitness?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CMA & IAO after completing this Stakeholder Management course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Stakeholder Management program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Stakeholder Management course
Module 01: Introducing Stakeholder Management
- Introduction of Stakeholders
- Types of Stakeholders
- Stakeholder Management
- The Firm and Corporate Social Responsibility
Module 02: Stakeholder Theories
- Aspects of Stakeholder Theory
- Theories of Stakeholder Management
Module 03: Stakeholder Mapping
- Stakeholder Analysis and Mapping
- The Benefits of Stakeholder Analysis and Mapping
- Steps of Stakeholder Mapping
Module 04: Building Strong Business Relationships With Stakeholders
- Setting Expectations with Key Stakeholders
- The Role of Trust
- Building Trust in Stakeholder Relationships
- Five Principles of Building Strong Business Relationships
Module 05: Stakeholder Engagement
- The Benefits of Engaging with Stakeholders
- Core Values for the Practice of Stakeholder Participation
- Basic Characteristics of Engagement
- The Stakeholder Engagement Process
Module 06: Stakeholder Engagement Through Effective Communication
- Effective Communication with Stakeholders
- Influencing Factors of Stakeholder Communication
- Creating Communications Strategy and Communications Plan
- Targeted Communication Methods by Stakeholder Quadrant
Module 07: Monitoring and Evaluating the Engagement
- Monitoring in Stakeholder Management
- Considerations for Monitoring
- Approaches to Engagement
- Levels of Engagement
Module 08: Managing Stakeholder Conflict
- Conflicts: A Behavioural Process
- Types of Conflict
- Stakeholders and Potential Conflicts
- Conflict Management
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluation and accreditation for learners easier. You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the exams.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Stakeholder Management course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 99 GBP inside the UK
- 109 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certification Accredited by CMA & IAO
Upon finishing the Stakeholder Management course, you will receive an accredited certification that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
- Project managers and others involved with project management staffs that want to improve engagement with stakeholders and increase the chance of projects success
- Project sponsors that want to understand how their projects can gain support from stakeholders
- Anyone wants to learn more about stakeholder management to analyse and define stakeholders
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the Stakeholder Management program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol on this Stakeholder Management course without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Browse this 100% online course from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study at your own pace and earn an industry-recognised qualification with this Stakeholder Management course.
This Stakeholder Management course is ideal for anyone working in any organisation or in charge of any type of project. After completing the course you can explore opportunities such as:
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Stakeholder Engagement Manager
- Stakeholder Engagement Advisor
- General Manager
And many more!
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.