Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
☞ Limited Times Deal! Previous Price: £4565 & Offered Price: £129!! ☚
** Save Now: £4436! Offer Ends Soon, Hurry Up!! **
Get FREE 1 QLS Endorsed Certificate Course with 10 Additional CPD Accredited Bundle Courses In A Single Payment.
If you wish to gain a solid and compact knowledge of Stakeholder Management and boost yourself for your desired career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive course designed by professionals.
This bundle package includes 1 premium, The Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed course, 10 additional CPD accredited certificate courses, with expert assistance, and a FREE courses assessment included. Learn a range of in-demand technical skills to help you progress your career with 12 months of unlimited access to this bundle of courses. If you enrol in this package, you will not be charged any extra fees.
This Bundle Package Includes:
- Course 01: Diploma in Stakeholder Management at QLS Level 4
10 Additional CPD Accredited Premium Courses —
- Course 01: Compliance Risk and Management
- Course 02: Business Law
- Course 03: Team Building
- Course 04: Diploma in Performance Management
- Course 05: Corporate Finance Training
- Course 06: Accounting and Finance
- Course 07: Investment
- Course 08: Finance and Financial Analysis
- Course 09: Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
- Course 10: Time Training
Success becomes a lot simpler with this bundle package, which allows you to monetise your skills. This bundle is appropriate for both part-time and full-time students, and it can be completed at your own pace.
This premium online bundle course, supports your professional growth with Quality Licence Scheme endorsement, as well as CPD accreditation. You'll be able to practice on your own time and at your speed while still gaining an endorsed certificate.
You'll get an unrivalled learning experience, as well as a Free Student ID card, which is included in the bundle price. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards.
With this high-quality package, all students have access to dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer service. Throughout the extensive syllabus of this package, you'll find the required assistance and also answers to all of your questions.
The course materials of Stakeholder Management are designed by experts and you can access these easily from any of your smartphones, laptops, PCs, tablets etc. Master the skills to arm yourself with the necessary qualities and explore your career opportunities in relevant sectors.
Why Prefer this Stakeholder Management Training Bundle?
- Upon successful completion of the bundle, you will receive a completely free certificate from the Quality Licence Scheme.
- Option to receive 10 additional certificates accredited by CPD to expand your knowledge.
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Our bundle's learning materials have an engaging voiceover and visual elements for your convenience.
- For a period of 12 months, you will have 24/7 access to all bundle courses material.
- Complete the bundle, at your own pace.
- Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support
- After completing our bundle, you will receive efficient assessments and immediate results.
Start your learning journey straight away with this bundle and take a step toward a brighter future!
*** Course Curriculum: ***
The Bundle courses has the following curriculum:
➽ Course 01: Diploma in Stakeholder Management at QLS Level 4
Module 01: Introducing Stakeholder Management
- Types of Stakeholders
- The Firm and Corporate Social Responsibility
Module 02: Stakeholder Theories
- Aspects of Stakeholder Theory
- Theories of Stakeholders
Module 03: Stakeholder Mapping
- Stakeholder Analysis and Mapping
- Steps of Stakeholder Mapping
Module 04: Building Strong Business Relationships With Stakeholders
- Setting Expectations with Key Stakeholders
- The Role of Trust
- Five Principles of Building Strong Business Relationships
Module 05: Stakeholder Engagement
- The Benefits of Engaging
- Basic Characteristics of Engagement
Module 06: Stakeholder Engagement Through Effective Communication
- Effective Communication
- Creating Communications Strategy and Communications Plan
- Targeted Communication Methods
Module 07: Monitoring and Evaluating the Engagement
- Considerations for Monitoring
- Approaches to Engagement
- Levels of Engagement
Module 08: Managing Stakeholder Conflict
- Conflicts: A Behavioural Process
- Types of Conflict
➽ Course 02: Compliance Risk and Management
- Module 01: Introduction to Compliance
- Module 02: Compliance System
- Module 03: Basic Elements of Effective Compliance
- Module 04: Compliance Audit
- Module 05: Compliance and Ethics
- Module 06: Introduction to Risk and Basic Risk Types
- Module 07: Further Risk Types
- Module 08: Introduction to Risk
- Module 09: Risk Process
- Module 10: Risk Assessment and Risk Treatment
- Module 11: Types of Risk
➽ Course 03: Business Law
- Module 01: Understanding Business Law
- Module 02: European Community Law
- Module 03: The Court System
- Module 04: Civil and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Module 05: Contract & Business Law
- Module 06: Employment Law
- Module 07: Agency Law
- Module 08: Consumer Law and Protection
- Module 09: Law of Tort
- Module 10: Business Organisations
- Module 11: Company Law
- Module 12: Business Property
- Module 13: Competition Law
➽ Course 04: Team Building
- Module 01: Defining Success
- Module 02: Types of Teams
- Module 03: The First Stage of Team Development – Forming
- Module 04: The Second Stage of Team Development – Storming
- Module 05: The Third Stage of Team Development – Norming
- Module 06: The Fourth Stage of Team Development – Performing
- Module 07: Team Building Activities
- Module 08: Making the Most of Team Meetings
- Module 09: Solving Problems as a Team
- Module 10: Encouraging Teamwork
➽ Course 05: Diploma in Performance Management
- Module 01: The Basics (I)
- Module 02: The Basics (II)
- Module 03: Goal Setting
- Module 04: Establishing Performance Goals
- Module 05: 360 Degree Feedback
- Module 06: Competency Assessments
- Module 07: Kolb's Learning Cycle
- Module 08: Motivation
- Module 09: The Performance Journal
- Module 10: Creating a Performance Plan
➽ Course 06: Corporate Finance Training
- An Overview of the Course
- An Introduction to the Foundations
- The Financial Markets and Interest Rates
- Understanding Financial Statements and Cash Flows
- Evaluating a Firm’s Financial Performance
- The Time Value of Money
- The Meaning and Measurement of Risk and Return
- The Valuation and Characteristics of Bonds
- The Valuation and Characteristics of Stock
- The Cost of Capital
- Capital-Budgeting Techniques and Practice
- Cash Flows and Other Topics in Capital Budgeting
- Determining the Financing Mix
- Dividend Policy and Internal Financing
- Short-Term Financial Planning
- International Business Finance
➽ Course 07: Accounting and Finance
- Module 01: Introduction to Accounting
- Module 02: The Role of an Accountant
- Module 03: Accounting Concepts and Standards
- Module 04: Double-Entry Bookkeeping
- Module 05: Balance Sheet
- Module 06: Income statement
- Module 07: Financial statements
- Module 08: Cash Flow Statements
- Module 09: Understanding Profit and Loss Statement
- Module 10: Financial Budgeting and Planning
- Module 11: Auditing
➽ Course 08: Investment
- Module 01: Introduction to Investment
- Module 02: Types and Techniques of Investment
- Module 03: Key Concepts in Investment
- Module 04: Understanding the Finance
- Module 05: Investing in Bond Market
- Module 06: Investing in Stock Market
- Module 07: Risk and Portfolio
➽ Course 09: Finance and Financial Analysis
- Module 01: Introduction to Corporate Finance
- Module 02: Long Term Financial Planning and Growth
- Module 03: Analysis of the Financial Statement
- Module 04: Capital Budgeting
- Module 05: Financial Risk-Return Tradeoff
- Module 06: Profitability During Financial Downturn
- Module 07: Managing Profitability in Financial Downturn
- Module 08: Corporate Finance Regulations
- Module 09: Career Path in Corporate Finance
➽ Course 10: Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
- Unit 01: Excel from A-Z Course Introduction
- Unit 02: Getting Started With Excel
- Unit 03: Values, Referencing and Formulas
- Unit 04: Intro to Excel Functions
- Unit 05: Adjusting Excel Worksheets
- Unit 06: Visually Pleasing Cell Formatting
- Unit 07: How to Insert Images and Shapes!
- Unit 08: Visualize Data with Charts
- Unit 09: Excel’s Printing Options
- Unit 10: Benefits of Using Excel Templates
- Unit 11: Working with Excel Datasets
- Unit 12: Excel Database Functions
- Unit 13: Excel Data Validation
- Unit 14: Excel PivotTables
- Unit 15: Excel’s PowerPivot Add-In
- Unit 16: Excel’s Conditional Functions
- Unit 17: Excel’s Lookup Function
- Unit 18: Text-Based Functions in Excel
- Unit 19: Auditing Formulas and Views in Excel
- Unit 20: Excel’s “what If?” Tools
- Unit 21: Welcome to Excel VBA
- Unit 22: The VBA Language
- Unit 23: Writing VBA Code
- Unit 24: Important VBA Tools and Logic
- Unit 25: Excel VBA Lopps
- Unit 26: Triggering Macros
- Unit 27: Excel User Forms
- Unit 28: Starting a Career in Excel
➽ Course 11: Time Training
- Module 01: Importance and Benefits
- Module 02: Assess Your Current Work Practice
- Module 03: Identifying the Priorities
- Module 04: Say ‘No’ to Procrastination
- Module 05: Set Your Goals
- Module 06: Plan the Work
- Module 07: Work the Plan
- Module 08: Effective Techniques
- Module 09: Combat the Time Wasters
- Module 10: Creative Work
- Module 11: The Art of Anticipating
- Module 12: Avoid Time Leaks
Who is this course for?
Is This Bundle Right for You?
The package training is perfect for highly motivated people who want to improve their technical skills and prepare for the career they want! This bundle package is also ideal for those who want to learn more about this subject in-depth and stay up to date with the latest details.
From the comfort of your own home, study this bundle and expand your professional skillset!
What is the Bundle Assessment Process?
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluation and accreditation for learners easier. You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the exams.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certificate of Completion
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the bundle, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, completely free of charge in this package.
For Additional the Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed Certificate you have to pay the price based on the Level of these Courses:
- Level 1 - £59
- Level 2 - £79
- Level 3 - £89
- Level 4 - £99
- Level 5 - £119
- Level 6 - £129
- Level 7 - £139
Certificate Accredited by CPD
Upon finishing the bundle, you will receive a Certificate Accredited by CPD that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
The Bundle has no formal entry criteria, and everyone is welcome to enrol! Anyone with a desire to learn is welcome to this course without hesitation.
All students must be over the age of 16 and have a passion for learning and literacy.
You can learn online using any internet-connected device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone. You can study whenever it's convenient for you and finish the bundle package at your own speed.
This Bundle is ideal for anyone working in any organisation or charge of any type of project. After completing the bundle you can explore opportunities such as:
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- General Manager
And many more!
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.