UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Staff Retention Techniques Diploma (Level 5) – CPD Accredited
Staff Retention Techniques course is designed by specialist by considering the need of both the job seekers and people already working in established businesses, which covers most of your professional needs in the field of business management and Employee administration.
Staff Retention Techniques diploma course will help you to learn from scratch and take you to higher level of professionalism. As you may know that employee retention skills are important because possessing good organisational skills establish the trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to gain various employee management and employee retention skills then this is your most desired course.
Are you new to online learning?
Don’t worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums, and will guide you in every possible way to get most out of your online course. Further to this, assessments are really challenging, but interestingly, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) afterwards.
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Level 5 Staff Retention Techniques Diploma is CPD Certificate. To achieve a Level 5 Staff Retention Techniques Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 Credits to get CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion.
Module 1: Human Resource Management
- Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on their daily responsibilities
- Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Be an advocate for your employees’ health and safety
- Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
- Act appropriately in situations requiring discipline and termination
- Evaluate some of the strengths and opportunities for Human Resources in your own workplace
- Identify three areas for further development within the Human Resources field as part of a personal action plan
Module 2: Hiring Strategies
- Know how to present the current open position
- Develop a workable hiring strategy
- Know how to determine which candidates to interview
- Steps and techniques to use in an interview
- Welcome newly hired employees
- Find potential candidates for the position
Module 3: Employee Motivation
- Defining motivation, an employer’s role in it and how the employee can play a part
- Identifying the importance of Employee Motivation
- Identifying methods of Employee Motivation
- Describing the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation – with particular reference to psychology
- Identifying personality types and how they fit into a plan for Employee Motivation.
- Setting clear and defined goals.
- Identifying specific issues in the field, and addressing these issues and how to maintain this going forward.
Module 4: Employee Onboarding
- Define onboarding.
- Understanding the benefits and purpose of onboarding.
- Recognize how to prepare for an onboarding program.
- Identify ways to engage and follow up with employees.
- Create expectations.
- Discover the importance of resiliency and flexibility.
Module 5: Employee Recognition
- Assess the type of Employee Recognition Program(s) your company needs
- Train leadership to recognize their employees
- Know when and where recognition is needed
- Construct a culture of recognition
- Maintain an effective Employee Recognition Program
Module 6: Employee Recruitment
- Defining recruitment.
- Understanding the selection process.
- Recognizing the GROW model and how to set goals.
- Preparing for the interview and question process.
- Identifying and avoiding bias when making offers.
- Discovering ways to retain talent and measure growth.
Module 7: Employee Termination
- Create employee performance plans
- Identify employees who should be terminated
- Establish effective termination meetings
- Know the “Do’s” and “Don’ts” of firing an employee
- Be able to conduct exit interviews
Module 8: Lean Process and Six Sigma
- Develop a 360 degree view of Six Sigma and how it can be implemented in any organization.
- Identify the fundamentals of lean manufacturing, lean enterprise, and lean principles.
- Describe the key dimensions of quality – product features and freedom from deficiencies
- Develop attributes and value according to the Kano Model
- Understand how products and services that have the right features and are free from deficiencies can promote customer satisfaction and attract and retain new customers.
- Describe what is required to regulate a process
- Give examples of how poor quality affects operating expenses in the areas of appraisal, inspection costs, internal failure costs, and external failure costs
- Using basic techniques such as DMAIC and how to identify Six Sigma Projects
- Use specific criteria to evaluate a project
- Discover root causes of a problem
- Design and install new controls to hold the gains and to prevent the problem from returning.
Module 9: Measuring Results
- Understand Kolb’s learning styles and learning cycle
- Understand Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation
- Be familiar with many types of evaluation tools, including goal setting, tests, reactionary sheets, interviews, observations, hip-pocket assessments, skill assessments, and learning journals
- Understand when to use each type of evaluation tool
- Be able to perform a needs assessment
- Know how to write learning objectives and link them to evaluation
- Be able to write an evaluation plan to evaluate learning at each stage of the training and far beyond
- Know how to identify the costs, benefits, and return on investment of training
- Be familiar with the parts of a business case
Module 10: Social Intelligence
- Be aware of our own behaviors
- Learn to be empathetic with others
- Know tools for active listening
- Effectively communicate interpersonally
- Recognize various social cues
- Determine appropriate conversation topics
- Know various forms of body language
Upon successfully passing the course, Learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £42
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges: local £9, international £14.
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Staff Retention Techniques the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Staff Retention Techniques can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Staff Retention Techniques Diploma as no prior knowledge and experience of Recruitment is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.