Add to basket or enquire
This unique SQL Course Library includes all Microsoft MCSA and MCSE SQL Server 2012 courses.
If you are looking for a complete SQL Course Library to show your foundational and expert level SQL database skills in an industry where professionals are very much in demand, then look no further.
This SQL Course Library is suited for database professionals, whether they are new to the industry or experienced in the field. You will be able to validate your skills with a recognised certification and potentially earn one of the highest salaries offered in this field.
Average starting salaries for Database Analysts range up to £31,500 and salaries for Database Developers range up to £47,500. Database Managers can earn salaries of up to £52,500. (Reed Salary Checker)
- MCSA: SQL Server 2012
- MCSE: Data Platform
- MCSE: Business Intelligence
Why not try the training for free?
Try our free demos! This will give you an exact idea of how the training works. Our friendly course and career advisors can easily set this up for you.
When can I start?
Since you will be studying online, you can start whenever you feel that you are ready.
Take your first step to a rewarding career – Enquire today!
The MCSA SQL Server 2012 courses includes:
- Microsoft 70-461 – Querying SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-462 – Administering SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Microsoft 70-463 – Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012
- The MCSE SQL Server 2012 Database Platform courses includes:
- Microsoft 70-464 – Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Microsoft 70-465 – Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- The MCSE SQL Server 2012 Business Intelligence courses includes:
- Microsoft 70-466 – Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-467 – Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
If you are not already working in a professional IT environment, you may want to consider our Live Labs option where you can take the theory you have learned and put it into practice. A great way to get practical experience where you can make mistakes on live equipment without any fear of causing damage.
There are no academic requirements to study this course.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.