The University of Law
Add to basket or enquire
This course is for those who wish to qualify as a solicitor in England and Wales with the SQE pathway. This course will prepare you for the SRA’s centralised SQE2 skills assessments, which will test the practical legal skills of client interviewing, advocacy, legal writing, drafting and research, and case and matter analysis.
It is designed for those who’ve completed SQE1 training, such as our SQE1 Preparation Course.
You will develop the legal skills of interviewing, advocacy, case and matter analysis, legal research, legal writing and drafting in order to sit SQE2 and be ready for Qualifying Work Experience (QWE) and practice.
This course will prepare you for the SRA’s centralised SQE2 assessments.
Why choose this course?
- Adaptive and personalised learner journey, using our dynamic learning model: Prepare, Engage, Consolidate (PEC), covering all skills assessed by the SRA in SQE2.
- Confidence for the assessments, with plenty of practice in the exact type of oral and written skills assessments you’ll face. Our intelligent revision app, ULawSQE, will help you consolidate and revise the practice contexts within which the SQE2 assessments are based, so you’ll feel fully prepared and know exactly what to expect.
- Benefit from our extensive experience in helping students develop the skills that will be assessed in SQE2.
- In depth tutor guidance and support from our experienced tutors, who are all practitioners. Your tutor will monitor your progress and give you weekly individual feedback, so you’ll know where to focus.
- Brand new resources, developed specifically for SQE2 by our expert tutors. You’ll be provided with all course materials, including practice questions, our intelligent revision app to revise the practice areas in which the SQE2 assessments are set, and bespoke online study manuals specifically written for SQE2.
- Experience of working in practice. You’ll learn in the context of our virtual law firm, ULaw LLP. ULaw LLP replicates the working environment of a law firm and students perform real world tasks on simulated cases, deals and transactions, as if they were in the office.
- Support for your career. You’ll have access to ULaw’s award-winning Employability Service, for information, advice, practical experience and links to the profession to help you to succeed in your career. Available at all of our campuses, the Employability Team will help you achieve your career and work experience goals.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for those who’ve completed SQE1 training, such as our SQE1 Preparation Course.
No formal entry requirements. However, the SRA requires a degree (or equivalent) to qualify as a solicitor.
This course is for those who wish to qualify as a solicitor in England and Wales using the SQE pathway to qualification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.