The University of Law
Add to basket or enquire
Start your legal journey with our new SQE Law Essentials course, the first step for non-law graduates who want to learn the fundamentals of law and plan to progress to SQE1. This short online course will give you an introduction into the essentials of legal knowledge required for SQE1. This allows you to progress onto our SQE1 Preparation Course and on to qualify as a solicitor.
We are one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education, with a rich heritage and reputation for innovation. Our years of experience in training more practising lawyers in the UK than any other law school has helped our students go on to succeed in law, business, politics and more. We believe in training students for the real world from the moment they accept a place with us.
With the SQE Law Essentials you will receive online support and feedback from one of our expert legal tutors. You’ll have access to world-class learning materials, including our unique methods of online engagement, and unrivalled online tutor supervision and support.
Why choose this course?
- Be ready to progress your legal training and go on to study the SQE1
- Develop the skills required to answer SQE1 style legal knowledge questions
- Spread out your study with our structured modular study pattern, so you can focus on key areas each semester, instead of all at the end of the course
- Learn using our successful and unique Prepare, Engage, Consolidate (PEC) learning model
- Receive focused tutor support, from qualified lawyers, with weekly tutor-led sessions in every module
- Enjoy flexible study – choose to study full-time online or part-time online
- Receive access to our Careers and Pro Bono team, who make up our award-winning Employability Service. Your bespoke Employability Law Essentials Programme will help you understand and develop the key competencies required for being a solicitor
Who is this course for?
This short online course is the first step for non-law graduates who want to learn the fundamentals of law and plan to progress to SQE1.
No formal entry requirements. However, the SRA requires a degree (or equivalent) to qualify as a solicitor.
You could progress onto our SQE1 Preparation Course and on to qualify as a solicitor.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.