Add to basket or enquire
Straight from the award-winning Isla Verde Spa, Mark Perren-Jones brings his top tips for giving the perfect Deep Tissue Sports Massage to friends, family, clients…anyone who wants the ultimate experience in relaxation!
Recognise your acupressure from your various postural benefits, identify the right equipment to correct body alignment and complaints. Master first impressions with clients & learn how to develop your business and how to create the right atmosphere to succeed *Included is 5 hours of one-on-one private Skype tutorials catered to your learning needs with Mark Perren Jones, the course instructor, and award-winning Spa Owner!*.
- Over 33 lectures & 2.5 hours of content!
- Learn to perform deep tissue massage with confidence.
- Learn how to implement the techniques into other forms of massage
- Perfect for any sports enthusiasts.
- Building up a successful business once you have learned the skills!
- Includes expert demonstrations
5 hours of one-on-one private Skype tutorials catered to your learning needs with Mark Perren Jones, the course instructor, and award-winning Spa Owner!
Learn how to incorporate the techniques of deep tissue massage into any other of your treatments including Swedish & Thai treatments to Hot Stone Therapy. Learn from the guide who has over 25 years’ experience in the business & perhaps even more crucial, learn how to avoid the mistakes along the way!
Mark Perren-Jones is a highly regarded Remedial massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist. He is also the owner of the award-winning Isla Verde Spa. He has more than 20 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world and throughout his career, he has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor! ( 100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive area. It has also been the No. 1 Ranked 'Thing to do'( out of 43) in this area on Tripadvisor for 2 years.
For the first time ever, Mark is revealing the massage sequences and secrets to his spa's success.
His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage and learn the secrets to great massages but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills.
After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
The Massage Essentials
- Massage intro to course
- Contraindications in Massage
Equipment and Set Up
- Massage Tables-The 4 Most Important considerations
- Creams and Oils-What’s Great and what’s not
- The Set up - Don’t do what I did
- This factor makes a huge difference
- It's all in the timing
- Why I don’t include these things in my massages
- Do no Harm
- The Perfect Person to Practice your massage on
- Why Most Therapists don't last!
- Now is the time to put the time in.
- Some Final Points
- Putting it all together
The massage strokes-correct and incorrect ways
- Soft hand vs. rigid
- Acupressure techniques
- Scissor stroke
- General stroke
Full Body Deep Tissue Massage
- Massage Start Sequence
- Back Sequence 1
- Back Sequence 2
- Back of Legs
- Legs Prone Stretching
- Front of Legs
- Front of Legs Stretching
Full Massage Sequence
- Massage Sequence Part 1
- Massage Sequence Part 2
- Massage Sequence Part 3
- Massage Sequence Part 4
- Massage Sequence Part 5
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
- Beginners to deep tissue massage
- Qualified massage therapists
- Students to Entrepreneurs
- Anyone who wants to learn a new skill!
Access to a webcam for one-on-one video tutorials
Become a sports massage therapist
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.