Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Sports injuries are common, and they can be debilitating if not treated properly. That's why we've created an online course that covers everything you need to know about sports injury prevention and rehabilitation planning. Our course covers a range of topics, including sports first aid, sports medicine, and the anatomy and physiology of sports injuries. With this course, you'll learn how to prevent and treat sports injuries, and you'll be able to develop rehabilitation plans for athletes who have been injured. Enrol today and take the first step towards becoming an expert in sports injury prevention and rehabilitation planning.
- Understand the common sports injuries and their treatment
- Identify the internal organ injuries and their treatment related to sports
- Perform sports first aid in emergency situations
- Understand the drugs and doping in sport
- Perform medical assessment and pre-participation screening for athletes
- Develop rehabilitation plans for athletes who have been injured
Why Prefer this Sports Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation Planning Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD QS after completing this Sports Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation Planning course
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery).
- Innovative and engaging content.
- Free assessments.
- 24/7 tutor support
This online course on sports injury prevention and rehabilitation planning is an extensive program that covers all essential aspects of sports-related injuries. The course consists of 11 modules that provide a comprehensive understanding of the field.
Starting with the introduction to sports injuries and their causes, you'll learn about the top ten common sports injuries and other injuries related to sports, such as contusions, concussions, and dislocations. You'll also learn about internal organ injuries that can occur during sports activities and how to manage them effectively.
Sports first aid is a critical aspect of sports injury prevention, and the course covers the principles of sports first aid and how to perform basic life support techniques, such as CPR. You'll also learn about the different types of sports injuries that require first aid and how to manage them effectively.
The course includes information on sports medicine and its role in sports injury prevention and rehabilitation planning. You'll learn about the different types of sports medicine professionals and their roles, as well as how they work together to prevent and treat sports injuries.
The anatomy and physiology of sports injuries are discussed in detail, including the different types of tissues in the body and how they can be injured during sports activities. You'll also gain an understanding of the healing process and how it varies depending on the type of tissue injured.
The course covers drugs and doping in sport, medical assessment, and pre-participation screening, and the treatment of medical emergencies in sports. You'll also learn about the different strategies used to prevent injuries and how to develop effective rehabilitation plans for athletes who have been injured..
Upon successful completion of the Sports First Aid & Sports Medicine course, learners can obtain a certificate as proof of their achievement. The following certificate options are available:
- PDF Certificate: A digital version of the certificate will be emailed to the learner upon request for only £10.
- Printed Hardcopy Certificate - UK Delivery: For learners within the United Kingdom, a high-quality printed hardcopy of the certificate can be delivered to your postal address for only £29.
- Printed Hardcopy Certificate - International Delivery: For learners residing outside the UK, a high-quality printed hardcopy of the certificate can be delivered to your international postal address for only £39.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone interested in sports injury prevention and rehabilitation planning
- Coaches, trainers, and physiotherapists
- Athletes looking to expand their knowledge on sports injuries and their treatment
- Medical professionals looking to specialize in sports medicine
You will not need any prior background or expertise. All you need to take this Sports Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation Planning is —
- A smart device.
- A secure internet connection.
- Being over the age of 16.
- And a strong drive for learning and literacy.
After completing this course, you'll be equipped with the knowledge and skills to pursue a career in sports injury prevention and rehabilitation planning. Potential job titles include:
- Sports injury specialist - £28,000-£55,000 per year
- Sports physiotherapist - £24,000-£60,000 per year
- Sports medicine physician - £37,000-£98,000 per year
- Rehabilitation specialist - £22,000-£55,000 per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.