Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Sports Injuries course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Sports Injuries course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Sports Injuries Course :
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Sports Injuries course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
- 1: Module 01: Introduction to Sports Injuries 12:03
- 2: Module 02: Top Ten Common Sports Injuries 16:36
- 3: Module 03: Other Injuries Related to Sports and their Treatment 14:00
- 4: Module 04: Internal Organ Injuries and their Treatment 06:33
- 5: Module 05: Sports First Aid 09:09
- 6: Module 06: Sports Medicine 10:53
- 7: Module 07: Anatomy and Physiology of Sports Injuries 10:13
- 8: Module 08: Drugs and Doping in Sport 11:24
- 9: Module 09: Medical Assessment and Pre-participation Screening 10:02
- 10: Module 10: Treating Medical Emergencies in Sports 12:31
- 11: Module 11: Prevention and Rehabilitation Planning of Sports Related Injuries 17:57
The detailed curriculum outline of our Sports Injuries course is as follows:
- Module 01: Introduction to Sports Injuries
- Module 02: Top Ten Common Sports Injuries
- Module 03: Other Injuries Related to Sports and their Treatment
- Module 04: Internal Organ Injuries and their Treatment
- Module 05: Sports First Aid
- Module 06: Sports Medicine
- Module 07: Anatomy and Physiology of Sports Injuries
- Module 08: Drugs and Doping in Sport
- Module 09: Medical Assessment and Pre-participation Screening
- Module 10: Treating Medical Emergencies in Sports
- Module 11: Prevention and Rehabilitation Planning of Sports Related Injuries
All of our courses, including this Sports Injuries course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Sports Injuries course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Sports Injuries course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.