Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Sports Injuries & Sports Concussion course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Course 01: Sports Injuries
Course 02: Concussion and Brain Injury Awareness
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
- Free Life coaching Course
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
Course Curriculum of Sports Injuries
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Top Ten Common Sports Injuries
- Module 03: Other Injuries Related to Sports and their Treatment
- Module 04: Internal Organ Injuries and their Treatment
- Module 05: Sports First Aid
- Module 06: Sports Medicine
- Module 07: Anatomy and Physiology of Sports Injuries
- Module 08: Drugs and Doping in Sport
- Module 09: Medical Assessment and Pre-participation Screening
- Module 10: Treating Medical Emergencies in Sports
- Module 11: Prevention and Rehabilitation Planning of Sports Related Injuries
Course Curriculum of Concussion and Brain Injury Awareness
- Module 01: Introduction To Brain Injury
- Module 02: Concussion Awareness
- Module 03: Acquired Brain Injury
- Module 04: Sports-related Concussion And Brain Injury
- Module 05: Rehabilitation
- Module 06: Prevention
Once you’ve successfully completed your Sports Injuries & Sports Concussion course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.