Add to basket or enquire
Fed up of paying extortionate fees for a gym membership & feel like your fitness goals are still out of reach? Wish you could get an effective workout programme & the right support without any hidden costs, from the comfort of your own living room? Look no further! The answer is a home bootcamp!
- 65 lectures covering a vast amount of fitness topics!
- 5 resident experts on hand to answer any fitness queries
- Complete micro tasks each day to keep you on track
- Flexible nutrition and exercise programmes to accompany your plans
- Motivational and Lifestyle Tips to keep you on track
From a team of five key experts in the fitness world, this course is perfect for those looking for qualified guidance & supervision to hit those targets in & outside the gym.
From the workout novice to the exercise fanatic, this course is the ultimate companion in conquering lacking motivation, building manageable and attainable exercise & nutrition goals and much, much more. In this programme, the instructors will show you how any goal, big or small, can be maintained and enable you to put the best version of yourself out there for the world to see!
Life-changing results will happen. Your energy levels will increase. Positive thinking is a given. What’s not to like? Start feeling the benefits today & enroll now!
Who is this course for?
- The beginner & experienced gym-goer.
- Those wanting to get in shape!
- Those lacking in motivation.
- Those interested in fitness but unsure how to achieve goals.
- Those going to a wedding or on holiday this year!
All Levels Welcome
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.