The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
*** Lifetime Access ***
*** Premium and Updated Study Materials Included ***
As a PE Teacher, it’s vital to have all the skills and knowledge necessary to keep your pupils safe and healthy at all times. By enrolling on the Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers course you will add another vital area of knowledge to your teaching skill set.
The Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers course has been designed by our team of teaching experts to provide you with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to deal with a range of first aid situations which you may come across when teaching. From minor incidents to emergency situations, the Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers course has been designed to cover everything.
By enrolling on the Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers course you will learn everything you need to keep up with the modern demands of a PE Teacher. Split over eight in-depth modules, the Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers course talks you through a range of first aid situations, including how to assess injuries, what action you can take to treat your patients, and how to keep your patients calm and informed at all times. Learn how to carry out initial assessments, treat minor injuries, and deal with emergency situations to ensure you patients receive the best level of care possible with the Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers course.
Skills You Will Gain
After completing the Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers course, you will learn the following skills:
- Knowledge of common injuries and how to treat them
- How to differentiate between minor and major injuries
- Supporting and consoling injured parties
- How to treat injuries such as minor cuts, bruises, and strains
- Understand when to seek expert help in a first aid situation
- Best practises for dealing with major injuries until professional help arrives
- Knowledge on how to avoid sports injuries
- Understand how to perform first aid at work
Why Study Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers course:
- Access the Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- The Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers course is accredited by the UK’s top awarding bodies
- Complete the Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers course for one year
Every course we design at Teachers Training has been expertly crafted to give students the skills and knowledge they need to join the teaching profession. Our courses are packed with comprehensive modules to ensure every course is a quality learning experience for our learners.
Our learners are always our top priority, and the Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers has been specifically designed to provide learners with the highest level of knowledge and skills possible.
After successfully completing the Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers, students will receive a recognised qualification that will help enhance your CV and give you the extra boost you need to stand out from the crowd in the competitive job market. Learn everything you need on the Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers to advance in your chosen career and get the job you want!
Enrol now and enjoy the expertly-made Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers from Teachers Training.
***Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers***
Module 1: Introduction to Sports First Aid
- Course Overview
- What is First Aid?
- Introduction to Sports First Aid
- Role & Responsibilities of Sports First Aider
Module 2: Initial Assessment
- Primary Survey
- Secondary Survey
- Full Body Examination
- Monitoring Vital Signs
- Emergency First Aid Kit
Module 3: Life-Saving Priorities
- Chain of Survival
- Resting Position
Module 4: Common Injuries
- Cuts & Grazes
- Sprains & Strains
- Splinters & Blisters
- Head Wounds
- Puncture Wounds
- Nosebleeds & Broken Nose
- Black Eyes
- Knocked-out Teeth
- Ear Injury
Module 5: Major Injuries
- Head injuries or Concussions
- Neck & Back Injuries
- Ankle and Foot Injuries
- Pelvic Injuries
- Internal Organ Injuries
Module 6: Environmental Injuries
- Cold Injuries
- Heat Injuries
Module 7: Medical Emergency
- Heart Attack
- Asthma Attack
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia & Hypoglycemia
Module 8: Things to Keep in Mind
- Initial Steps
- Permission & Consent
- Removing Clothing & Headgear Safely
- First-Aid Myths
After completing all the modules in the Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers, students will be required to sit a multiple-choice assessment to test your knowledge. The assessment will be delivered through our online learning platform, with immediate results available upon completion.
CPD Certification from The Teachers Training:
After successfully completing the multiple-choice assessment for the Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers, students will qualify for a CPD-accredited certificate from Teachers Training to showcase your new achievement.
- Free PDF certificates are available for instant download as soon as students have successfully completed the assessment
- Hard copy certificates can be ordered and sent via post for only £8.99
Your Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers course certificate will add new, exciting skills to your CV and allow you to stand out from the crowd when applying for teaching jobs.
Who is this course for?
This Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers course is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- Gain the skills needed to perform first aid as a qualified first aider
- Develop the skills and knowledge needed to work with children and young people
- Develop as a PE Teacher and enhance their first aid and sports medicine skills
- Gain a formal, accredited qualification to improve their career opportunities
This Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers provides you with the necessary skills, knowledge and experience you need to progress your career and enhance your professional development. In addition, your Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers professional qualification will attest to your newly-acquired knowledge and give you a professional advantage.
The Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers has no formal entry requirements. However, to study the Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers, students must:
- Have a passion for learning
- Have a good understanding of the English language
- Be motivated and hard-working
- Are over the age of 16
If you meet these criteria, you can start studying the Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers course straight away!
Enrol on the Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers course today and discover the essential skills and knowledge needed to provide first aid care to injured parties. Opportunities in this field include:
- PE Teacher
- Youth Worker
- Child Care Worker
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Liam Bates asked:
hello I'm a PE teacher in a school. Would the course suitable for me?
Dear Liam, Yes, and the course will serve really well for aspiring professionals interested in becoming a PE Teacher, Youth Worker, Child Care Worker. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hayden Jones asked:
Do I need to give exam after completing the course. Or I must have attempt the exam. Please let me know.
Dear Hayden, After completing the course, you will be able to sit for the exam at your convenient time. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Alfie Goddard asked:
Hello Is this Sports First Aid Training Course only for PE Teachers?? I'm a fitness instructor. Wanna take this course.
Dear Alfie, Thank you for showing your interest. The course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn about the topic. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.