Add to basket or enquire
You must be aware of how first aid saved the life of Danish footballer Erikson. Now, you must be eager to learn how Sports First Aid actually saves someone’s life. No need to worry because you are at the right place to start.
This Sports First Aid & Sports Medicine course is specially designed for aspirants who have the eagerness to learn and potentially save a sportsman's life and career. From this course, you will get a brief understanding of different sports injuries along with how to treat them during emergencies as a first aider. Moreover, you will get to know about sports medicine along with that how doping and drugs test work in sports. Additionally, you will receive an accredited certificate upon completing your course that may enhance the chance to start a professional career in this field.
So, if you have a knack for learning about all these mentioned matters elaborately then enrol in our top-notch Sports First Aid & Sports Medicine course and start your journey to become a potential lifesaver in the future.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality course.
- Learning materials of the Design course contain engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort.
- Get 24/7 access to all content for a full year.
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Accredited certificate after course completion
- Module 01: Introduction to Sports Injuries
- Module 02: Top Ten Common Sports Injuries
- Module 03: Other Injuries Related to Sports and their Treatment
- Module 04: Internal Organ Injuries and their Treatment
- Module 05: Sports First Aid
- Module 06: Sports Medicine
- Module 07: Anatomy and Physiology of Sports Injuries
- Module 08: Drugs and Doping in Sport
- Module 09: Medical Assessment and Pre-participation Screening
- Module 10: Treating Medical Emergencies in Sports
- Module 11: Prevention and Rehabilitation Planning of Sports-Related Injuries
Meet the Accreditation
The CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) assures the Sports First Aid & Sports Medicine and learning activities are relevant, reliable, and upto date.
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score will be displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
CPD Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Sports First Aid & Sports Medicine course, you will qualify for the CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) certified certificate from One Education.
Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Sports First Aid & Medicine course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. So, whoever wants to achieve that you are welcome to join our comprehensive Sports First Aid & Sports Medicine course.
This Sports First Aid & Medicine course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements.
Here are a few potential job paths that this Sports First Aid & Medicine could open up for you:
- Fitness instructors
- Sports facility staff
- Sports Coach
- Sports Manager
In the UK, these positions are getting the amount around £11.21 - £12.00 per hour
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.