Cambridge Open Academy
Add to basket or enquire
Sports are a great way to stay fit and have fun, but they can also be dangerous. Injuries can happen in any sport, and they can range from minor to serious. That's why it's important to know how to provide first aid and medicine in sports. The Sports First Aid & Sports Medicine course will teach you everything you need to know to keep yourself and your teammates safe.
Upon completion of the Sports First Aid & Sports Medicine course, you should -
- Identify and treat common sports injuries with confidence.
- Apply first aid techniques to provide immediate care in sporting emergencies.
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of sports injuries for accurate assessment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of drugs and doping in sports to ensure fair play.
- Develop prevention and rehabilitation plans for sports-related injuries.
Our Sports First Aid & Sports Medicine course is carefully designed to equip learners with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in the field of sports injury management. Through a series of comprehensive modules, participants will gain a deep understanding of the various types of sports injuries, their causes, and effective treatment methods. Starting with an introduction to sports injuries, learners will progress through modules covering topics such as common sports injuries, internal organ injuries, sports first aid, sports medicine, anatomy and physiology of sports injuries, drugs and doping in sports, medical assessment, treating medical emergencies, and prevention and rehabilitation planning. With this diverse range of modules, learners will acquire a holistic understanding of sports injuries and the strategies employed to prevent, manage, and rehabilitate them.
Enrol in our Sports First Aid & Sports Medicine course today to kickstart your rewarding career in the exciting field of sports injury management. Expand your knowledge, enhance your skills, and become an indispensable asset to any sports team or organisation.
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring sports therapists and physiotherapists looking to specialise in sports medicine.
- Coaches, trainers, and sports team managers seek to enhance their knowledge of injury management.
- Fitness enthusiasts and athletes interested in understanding sports injuries and their prevention.
- Sports Coach: £18,000 - £35,000 per year
- Fitness Instructor: £15,000 - £30,000 per year
- Sports Facility Manager: £20,000 - £40,000 per year
- Personal Trainer: £18,000 - £45,000 per year
- Physical Education Teacher: £25,000 - £45,000 per year
- Sports Event Manager: £20,000 - £50,000 per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of Completion (PDF)
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of Completion (Hard Copy)
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Note: Delivery of hardcopy certificate is free within the United Kingdom. However, to obtain a hardcopy certificate, international students have to pay £19.99 for the shipment to their designated address.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.