The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
The Sports Coaching for PE Teachers Course is specially designed for physical education teachers, providing you with the latest information on a user-friendly layout. Being a professional course, it holds CPD accreditation and provides a presentable certificate after completion.
Starting from the basics, this Sports Coaching for PE Teachers Course will guide learners on how to instruct students about sports, physical development, health, and proper nutrition. The essentials of outdoor management, skills and responsibilities of sports coaches, lesson planning, goal-setting and task-based learning will also be discussed.
Through practical and theoretical training, you will be introduced to a range of methodologies and models that have influenced modern teaching practices, including learning how to use tools and techniques for creating dynamic and engaging physical activities. All of the lessons of this Sports Coaching for PE Teachers Course have been designed in such a way that anyone with no prior knowledge on the subject can easily dive into them. Get qualified in no time and kickstart your career.
This course is endorsed by TQUK an Ofqual-regulated pioneering awarding organisation in the UK, which enables you to showcase your qualification as a recognised professional achievement. This course is also CPD accredited with 10 CPD points to signify your professional development in the respective field/sector.
What You Will Learn
- The role, skills and responsibilities of PE Teacher
- Coaching principles and techniques
- Tips for attracting children to sports and physical activities
- Teaching models that have influenced current teaching practices
- How to plan lessons and outdoor activities
- How to set learning goals and objectives for your pupils
- Modern tools and sports equipments
Skills You Will Gain
- Managing sports ground
- Lesson planning
- Excellent instruction skills
- Knowledge of teaching methodologies
- Pupil motivation
Why Choose Teachers Training
Some of our website features are:
- This is a dedicated website for teaching
- 24/7 tutor support
- Interactive Content
- Affordable price
- Courses accredited by the UK’s top awarding bodies
- 100% online
- Flexible deadline
**Sports Coaching for PE Teachers**
- Module 01: Introduction to Sports Coaching
- Module 02: Skills and Responsibilities of Sports Coaches
- Module 03: Principles of Coaching
- Module 04: The Psychology of Sports Coaching – Part 1
- Module 05: The Psychology of Sports Coaching – Part 2
- Module 06: Physical Fitness for Athletes – Part 1
- Module 07: Physical Fitness for Athletes – Part 2
- Module 08: Coaching Football – Techniques
- Module 09: Coaching Football – Tactics
- Module 10: Coaching Strategies in Cricket
- Module 11: Notes for Coaches in Cricket
- Module 12: Coaching for Other Popular Sports
- Module 13: Battling Drugs
- Module 14: Nutrition Concerns for Athletes
- Module 15: Sports Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
The assessment is straightforward, you need to complete the assignment questions that will be provided to you at the end of the course, you can complete the assignment anytime you want. After you complete and submit your assignment, our tutors will assess your assignment and give you feedback if needed.
After your assignment has been assessed and you have passed, you will be qualified and will be able to apply for a course completion certificate.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK:
You’ll also be eligible for a globally-recognised TQUK-endorsed certification upon completion of the assignment with an accreditation fee of £59. An additional postal charge of £10 will enable the International students to avail this certification from anywhere they want.
CPD Certification from The Teachers Training:
Successfully completing the MCQ exam of this course qualifies you for a CPD-accredited certificate from The Teachers Training. You will be eligible for both PDF copy and hard copy of the certificate to showcase your achievement however you wish.
- PDF certificate is completely FREE and instantly downloadable right after completing the exam
- Hard copy certificate will be sent to you via post for only £8.99
The certificate will add significant weight to your CV and will give you a competitive advantage when applying for jobs.
Who is this course for?
This Sports Coaching for PE Teachers Course is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- Gain a formal, accredited qualification to fast track their career
- Learn more about the role of a PE teacher
- Test their skills and knowledge to become a more competent professional
- Use their love and passion for sports to earn some extra money
No formal entry requirements. You need to have:
- Passion for learning
- A good understanding of the English language
- Be motivated and hard-working
- Over the age of 16
Gain the skills and knowledge to become a PE teacher and instruct children on how to maintain excellent physical strength and fitness. Career opportunities in this field include the following:
- PE Teacher
- Sports Instructor
- Fitness Guide
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.