Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
The Sports Coaching Advanced Diploma is a must for anyone interested in setting up sports business or working in sports in a mentoring/coaching role. This course covers a wide range of sports and models for coaching, with essential information on coaching philosophy and skills.
Whether you are looking to coach athletes or children, this course will take you through the sports coaching process in detail. From assessing your clients’ abilities to analysing their nutritional requirements, you will gain from this course theoretical knowledge that can be applied in a real-life context.
- Explore the roles and responsibilities
- Understand sports first aid.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of wellness and fitness.
- Deepen your understanding of sports coaching.
- Strengthen your knowledge of diet and nutrition.
- Have an in-depth understanding of child health and safety.
- Gain an excellent understanding of Life coaching.
- CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) Accredited
- Instant PDF certificate and hard copy dispatch by the next working day
- Fully online, interactive Sports Coaching course with audio voiceover
- Developed by professionals
- Free Life Coaching Course
You will learn from this course how to motivate and empower your clients, set them individual goals, as well as train them to reach their full physical peak and overcome injury.
This course includes case studies and anecdotal accounts of practice that are designed for those with no previous experience. Fast track your career today and get qualified to start your own business.
Module 1. Introduction
- Skills for Sports Coaching
- Developing Philosophy
- Determining Objectives
- Diverse Athletes
Module 2. Psychological, Motivational, and Behavioural Training for Sports
- Psychological Factors and Performance Excellence
- Mental Skills Training
- The MST Approach
- Motivating Athletes
- Stress Management
- Enhancing the Athletes Self-Confidence
- Principles of Behaviour
Module 3. Techniques for Sports Coaching
- The Games Approach
- Teaching Technical Skills
- Teaching Tactical Skills
- Planning for Teaching
Module 4. Physical Fitness and Training
- Training for Energy Fitness
- Training for Muscular Fitness
- Fuelling Your Athletes
- Battling Drugs
Module 5. Management Skills for a Sports Coach
- Managing the Team
- Managing the Coach-Athlete Relationship
- Eight Reasons Kids Drop Out of Sports
- Risk Management
Module 6. Sports Coaching for Popular Sports
- Some Other Popular Sports in the United Kingdom
Module 7. Nutrition Concerns for Athletes
- Energy and Macronutrient Intakes and Recommendations
- Eating Before, During, and After the Event
- Nutrition in Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
Module 8. Sports Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Injury Prevention
- Muscle Injuries
- Bone Injuries
Module 9. Children and Parents in Sports
- The Role of Sports in the Relationship
- The Role of Parents on a Game Day
Module 10. Women Sports
- Women’s Participation in Sports
- Possible Explanations
Module 11. Sports and Ethical Practice
- Problem Areas
- Codes of Ethics and Codes of Conduct
- Anecdotal accounts of practice in Professional Sport
This Sports Coaching Diploma is CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) Accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99).
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course.
Who is this course for?
This course is useful to anyone looking to establish a business or kickstart a career in a similar role in:
- Sports Coaching
- Sports Management
- Sports Agents
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enroll in this course.
- Sports Coach / Teaching Assistant: £75.59 - £85.59 per day
- Behaviour Mentor: £75.00 - £110.00 per day
- Sports and Exercise Tutor: £31.00 - £35.00 per hour
- PE Teacher: £140.00 - £200.00 per day
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
what does level 3 mean is it the same level as A-levels and is this course recognised by universitiesAnswer:
Dear Matt, The level 3 or intermediate-level course is designed for self-improvement and skill development. The course is not recognised by the Universities as it does not provide any academic qualifications. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hello, I’d like to know who the course provider is ?Answer:
Hello Max, Thank you for your question. This course is provided by Training Express.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Digital certificate - Included
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included