The Teachers Training
Help children develop a love of sports and encourage them to pursue a healthy lifestyle with the Sports Coaching for PE Teachers online training course. This CPD-accredited advanced Sports Coaching for PE Teachers course is designed to boost your physical education skill set. Complete the Sports Coaching and First Aid Training for PE Teachers course online in around four hours!
Physical education forms an essential part of a child’s educational journey, and enrolling on the Sports Coaching and First Aid Training for PE Teachers course will mean you can feel confident you are offering students the best experience possible. Develop the skills you need to effectively coach a number of sports and fitness activities including football, cricket, and other popular sports. The Sports Coaching and First Aid Training for PE Teachers course also dives into sports psychology and how you can support physical fitness for athletes. The Sports Coaching and First Aid Training for PE Teachers is accredited by CPD, with 20 CPD points available to students as proof of your new achievement.
The Sports Coaching and First Aid Training for PE Teachers course has been designed by experts to provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to be an effective sports coach. Learn about the roles and responsibilities of a successful sports coach, and understand the key principles of sports coaching. The Sports Coaching for PE Teachers course is CPD accredited, ensuring a quality learning experience and guaranteeing you a professional achievement.
Skills You Will Gain
After completing the Sports Coaching and First Aid Training for PE Teachers course, you will learn the following skills:
- Effective lesson planning
- Keeping your pupils motivated
- Coaching skills
- Familiarise with the First Aid role and responsibilities of a PE teacher
- Learn the best practices to contain major injuries until expert help arrives
Why Study Sports Coaching and First Aid Training for PE Teachers with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the Sports Coaching and First Aid Training for PE Teachers course:
- Access the Sports Coaching and First Aid Training for PE Teachers through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The Sports Coaching and First Aid Training for PE Teachers course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- Complete the Sports Coaching for PE Teachers course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the Sports Coaching for PE Teachers course for one year
Every course we design at Teachers Training has been expertly crafted to give students the skills and knowledge they need to join the teaching profession. Our courses are packed with comprehensive modules to ensure every course is a quality learning experience for our learners.
Our learners are always our top priority, and the Sports Coaching and First Aid Training for PE Teachers has been specifically designed to provide learners with the highest level of knowledge and skills possible.
Learn everything you need on the Sports Coaching and First Aid Training for PE Teachers to advance in your chosen career and get the job you want!
Enrol now and enjoy the expertly-made Sports Coaching and First Aid Training for PE Teachers from Teachers Training.
***Sports Coaching and First Aid Training for PE Teachers***
**Sports Coaching for PE Teachers**
- Module 01: Introduction to Sports Coaching
- Module 02: Skills and Responsibilities of Sports Coaches
- Module 03: Principles of Coaching
- Module 04: The Psychology of Sports Coaching – Part 1
- Module 05: The Psychology of Sports Coaching – Part 2
- Module 06: Physical Fitness for Athletes – Part 1
- Module 07: Physical Fitness for Athletes – Part 2
- Module 08: Coaching Football – Techniques
- Module 09: Coaching Football – Tactics
- Module 10: Coaching Strategies in Cricket
- Module 11: Notes for Coaches in Cricket
- Module 12: Coaching for Other Popular Sports
- Module 13: Battling Drugs
- Module 14: Nutrition Concerns for Athletes
- Module 15: Sports Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
**Sports First Aid Training for PE Teachers**
Module 1: Introduction to Sports First Aid
- Course Overview
- What is First Aid?
- Introduction to Sports First Aid
- Role & Responsibilities of Sports First Aider
Module 2: Initial Assessment
- Primary Survey
- Secondary Survey
- Full Body Examination
- Monitoring Vital Signs
- Emergency First Aid Kit
Module 3: Life-Saving Priorities
- Chain of Survival
- Resting Position
Module 4: Common Injuries
- Cuts & Grazes
- Sprains & Strains
- Splinters & Blisters
- Head Wounds
- Puncture Wounds
- Nosebleeds & Broken Nose
- Black Eyes
- Knocked-out Teeth
- Ear Injury
Module 5: Major Injuries
- Head injuries or Concussions
- Neck & Back Injuries
- Ankle and Foot Injuries
- Pelvic Injuries
- Internal Organ Injuries
Module 6: Environmental Injuries
- Cold Injuries
- Heat Injuries
Module 7: Medical Emergency
- Heart Attack
- Asthma Attack
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia & Hypoglycemia
Module 8: Things to Keep in Mind
- Initial Steps
- Permission & Consent
- Removing Clothing & Headgear Safely
- First-Aid Myths
After completing all the modules in the Sports Coaching and First Aid Training for PE Teachers, students will be required to sit a multiple-choice assessment to test your knowledge. The assessment will be delivered through our online learning platform, with immediate results available upon completion.
CPD Certification from The Teachers Training:
After successfully completing the multiple-choice assessment for the Sports Coaching and First Aid Training for PE Teachers, students will qualify for a CPD-accredited certificate from Teachers Training to showcase your new achievement.
- Free PDF certificates are available for instant download as soon as students have successfully completed the assessment
- Hard copy certificates can be ordered and sent via post for only £8.99
Add an amazing new skill to your CV and give yourself a competitive advantage when applying for jobs!
Who is this course for?
This Sports Coaching and First Aid Training for PE Teachers course is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- Learn more about a career as a Sports Coach
- Boost their PE Teacher skills
- Make a career change and explore new career opportunities
- Develop the skills and knowledge needed to work in sports coaching
The Sports Coaching and First Aid Training for PE Teachers has no formal entry requirements. However, we do ask that all students:
- Have a passion for learning
- Have a good understanding of the English language
- Be motivated and hard-working
- Are over the age of 16
Enrol on the Sports Coaching and First Aid Training for PE Teachers course today and discover the essential skills and knowledge needed to professionally coach children in a range of sports. Opportunities in this field include:
- PE Teacher
- Sports Instructor
- Fitness Guide
- Sports Coach
- Youth Worker
- Child Care Worker
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.