Are you interested in receiving a comprehensive online educational experience with two courses - Speech Therapist and SEN Teaching Assistant - rolled into one for added convenience? Enrol in our Speech Therapist and SEN Teaching Assistant Course and start working towards a brighter, promising future right now!
This Speech Therapist and SEN Teaching Assistant course will walk you through everything you need to know about Speech Therapy and SEN Teaching & Education. The modules gradually present a detailed overview of the needs of children with speech and language difficulties or disabilities.
This Speech Therapist and SEN Teaching Assistant Course is endorsed by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised. This course is also accredited by CPD and 20 CPD points available without any further studies.
Being a skilled and certified Speech Therapist and SEN Teaching Assistant can open new professional opportunities for you, even enhance your visibility in your organisation, and improve your credibility with patients, students and their parents, etc.
Our Speech Therapist and SEN Teaching Assistant course is better than ever and is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or for those who simply want to learn more about speech therapy and SEN teaching. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field, then the Speech Therapist and SEN Teaching Assistant Course is perfect for you.
Highlights of the Speech Therapist and SEN Teaching Assistant Course:
- Discover teaching fundamentals and a detailed overview of SEN: Special Educational Needs.
- Gain an introductory education in theoretical and practical skills required to pursue a career as an SEN teacher.
- Understand every aspect of ADHD and Dyslexia including their symptoms and diagnosis.
- Get insider information into how speech and language therapists play a vital role in assessing and administering people who have communication difficulties.
- Unveil the crucial abilities to handle students of different ages, from toddlers to the elderly.
- Learn the theory of speech and language therapy to become an exceptional Speech Therapist and SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Explore different communication disorders and fluency disorders.
- Understand the significance of communication and make a difference in other people's lives as a speech therapist or an SEN Teacher.
Why Choose this Speech Therapist and SEN Teaching Assistant Course:
- This best ever Speech Therapist and SEN Teaching Assistant Course course is suitable for anyone interested in working as a teacher or a speech therapist or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field, then this Speech TherapistandSEN Teaching Assistant is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Speech Therapist and SEN Teaching Assistant Course course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to your success as a speech therapist or SEN Teaching Assistant.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you have any queries, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This Speech Therapist and SEN Teaching Assistant Course is designed with the following modules:
- Module 01:Introduction to Speech and Language Therapy
- Module 02: Speech Anatomy- Part 1
- Module 03: Speech Anatomy- Part 2
- Module 04: Clinical Phonetics
- Module 05: Language Development
- Module 06: Paediatric Audiology
- Module 07: Speech Disorders
- Module 08: Knowledge and Skills Needed by Speech Therapist for Reading and Writing in Children and Adolescents
- Module 09: Career of the Speech and Language Therapist
- Module 1: Special Needs Education Teacher
- Module 2: Statutory and Regulatory Context for SEN
- Module 3: Principles and Practice of Leadership in Different Contexts
- Module 4: How SEN and Disabilities Affect Pupils’ Participation and Learning
- Module 5: Strategies for Improving the Performance of the Pupils with SEN
- Module 6: Whole-School Planning and Organisation
- Module 7: Assessment
- Module 8: Teamwork for SEN: Roles and Functions
- Module 9: Planning for Individual Students with SEN
- Module 10: Teaching and Learning in the Inclusive School
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for TQUK endorsed and CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification by paying an accreditation fee of £59. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
Total Endorsed Certification Time
The demonstrated time is the estimated time that is expected to be taken by a learner to pursue all the learning outcomes of the course. The Total Qualification Time is comprised of the time a learner will take to cover all the course materials along with the quizzes and assignment completion.
Total Endorsed Certification time for this course is 320 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
The guided learning hours are made up of all real-time contact time and guidance of a learner by One Education. This is a self-paced online course. You will get 12 months access to our learning portal, so it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
GLH for this Endorsed Certification is 45 hours.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Speech Therapist and SEN Teaching Assistant Course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
This best ever course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about speech therapy and SEN teaching. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Speech Therapist and SEN Teaching Assistant Course is for you.
The Speech Therapist and SEN Teaching Assistant Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Salary: Pay varies according to qualifications, experience and the kind of work you're doing. Most SLTs (Speech and Language Therapist) who work in schools earn between £25,000 and £40,000. Consultants or people running private clinics may earn more. SLT assistants usually earn between £18,000 and £22,000.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
what level is this course?
Hi Alicia, Thanks for reaching out. This is a Level 3 Diploma course. You will receive an accredited certificate at the end of the course. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Eamonn Black asked:
Is there a completion time for the course?
Dear Eamonn, Thanks for contacting us. You will get one year access to the course. Within this one year anytime you can complete the course. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Would I get a tuter on hand by phone if I need one and how long do's one have to finish the course. Thank you
Hi Ancell, Thanks for the question. We do provide 24 x 7 tutor support for our learners. You can get the online tutor support anytime you want and the tutor support over the phone is available in regular office hours (9 am - 5 pm) apart from the weekend days. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.