Add to basket or enquire
Dive deep into speech & language therapy with our comprehensive Speech & Language Therapy (SLT) Bundle for just £39 (originally priced at £1225). Don’t just stop there! This bundle includes 1 of our best-selling course, 6 IAO-accredited courses, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months of access to self-paced instructor-led training completely FREE of charge, to secure a successful and rewarding career in the teaching sector. No hidden costs — simply enrol online and save £1186.
Develop in-demand skills with this bundle of best-selling courses — that too in an exclusive deal you won’t find anywhere else! We’ve designed this exclusive training bundle by combining 6 relevant courses with the Speech And Language Therapy Course to help you learn something new in an articulate manner.
This bundle package includes:
- Speech And Language Therapy Course
- 6 additional courses -
- School Shadow Support Worker Course
- Trauma Treatment for Children
- Child Psychology Course
- Creativity and Problem-Solving Skills
- Teaching Assistant Complete Course
- Time Management
Key Features of Speech & Language Therapy (SLT) Bundle from One Education:
- 6 additional courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- 24/7 access to the course for an extensive period of 12 months
- Ease of access to the course material from any device of your choice
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
Please note that The title Speech and Language Therapist is protected by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and completion of this course neither entitles you to use the title Speech and Language Therapist nor call your services Speech and Language Therapy.
This bundle will take your speech and language therapy skills to the next level by influencing your understanding of speech and language disorders of both children and adults.
Your expertise and existing knowledge in speech and language disorders will flourish significantly while learning these courses. This bundle also focuses on school shadow support, trauma treatment for children and children psychology so that you can apply them in your prospective areas of interest. Crucial topics such as time management and creative and problem-solving skills are also covered in this Speech & Language Therapy (SLT) Bundle.
- Understand the meaning of speech therapy.
- Learn about the science of speech – Respiration, Phonation, Articulation and Central Nervous Control.
- Learn about Language Acquisition, Language Development and Literacy Development.
- Learn about the signs, causes, diagnosis and treatment of different Child Speech & Language Disorders.
- Learn about the signs, causes, diagnosis and treatment of different Adult Speech & Language Disorders.
- Develop professional skills to support children and adult with speech and language disorders.
- Learn about the role and responsibilities a shadow teacher play in the classroom
- Discover the benefits for an inclusive education system and understand the varying needs of children with special needs
- Analyse different areas of concern and develop effective strategies to ease children ease into mainstream schools
- Understand classroom management techniques that really work with children with special needs
- Broaden your understanding of effective behavioural management strategies
- Learn how to apply visual strategy in the classroom to support children with their learning
- Gain sufficient knowledge about the importance of fading and promoting independence
- Explore the best practices for intervention for children with special needs
- Learn how to provide support to children with special educational needs, dyslexia and ADHD
- Gain a solid understanding of interoceptive awareness and related terminology
- Discover the link between interoceptive awareness, stress, anxiety, and mental health
- Understand the variations and connections between somatic awareness, interoceptive awareness and other body-based awareness
- Examine the usual experiences trauma survivors encounter immediately following or long after a traumatic experience
- Learn about the tools, techniques and assessments used to evaluate the level of somatic/interoceptive awareness
- Gain sufficient knowledge about how trauma affects treatment presentation, engagement, and the outcome of behavioural health services
- Identify and address the common disorders associated with traumatic stress
- Learn every perspective of child development, including how children think, communicate, learn, and respond, make friends, understand emotions and develop personalities and skills
- Discover the significance and differentiation of homeschooling and public schooling and how these two influence a child’s mental development
- Sharpen your time-management, influencing, negotiating and communication skills
- Know how to define and analyse a problem to take appropriate action to solve it
- Understand how to improve the problem-solving process with lessons learned
- Sharpen your analytical, strategic thinking and creative thinking skills
This Speech And Language Therapy Course is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: An Overview of Speech Therapy
- What is Speech & Language Therapy?
- Why is Speech & Language Therapy Important?
- What Students Need to Learn in Speech & Language Therapy?
- Roles of the Speech & Language Therapist?
Module 2: The Science of Speech
- Speech Science
- The Speech Chain
- Speech Production
- Speech Perception
- Transmission of Speech
Module 3: The Anatomy of Speech
- The Physiology and Anatomy of the Human Face
- The Structure and Function of the Human Nervous System
Module 4: Characteristics of Speech: Linguistic Disciplines
Module 5: Literacy & Language Development
- Language Acquisition
- Language Development
- Literacy Development
Module 6: Child Speech & Language Disorders
- Child Speech and Language Disorders
- Medical Conditions
Module 7: Adult Speech & Language Disorders
- Adult Speech & Language Disorders
- Medical Conditions
Module 8: How to Help a Child with SL Difficulties
- Listening Difficulties
- Understanding Difficulties
- Expressive Language Difficulties
- Speech Sound Difficulties
- Fluency Difficulties
- Reluctant Speakers
- Social Communication Difficulties
- Suggestions for Small Group Work
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning of your Speech & Language Therapy (SLT) Bundle, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for 6 IAO accredited certificates for each of the courses under the bundle, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
This Speech & Language Therapy (SLT) bundle is ideal for aspiring professionals looking to gain the most sought after skills to fast track their career. Our online courses are uniquely designed for quality distance learning, providing an accessible platform that allows learners to learn from anywhere in the world with a secure internet connection.
There are no formal entry requirements for the Speech & Language Therapy (SLT) bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Speech & Language Therapy (SLT) bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I am a nurse by profession and currently in academia lecturing full-time in the classroom Can I enroll in the course? I live in Ghana in West Africa.
Dear Abigail, Thank you for contacting us. There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Stay Safe Stay Healthy.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.