Add to basket or enquire
Special Effect Make Up – Beginners
Special effects makeup is one of the most interesting career paths for makeup artists. Unlike regular, everyday makeup tools and products, Special Effect makeup products can contain chemicals that are potentially harmful to the skin. This is why proper training is required, in order to know how to safely use and apply such products. For example: when working with various types of paints, you would need to know which items are safe to put around your client’s eyes and/or mouth, and which ones are not.
When working with Special Effect makeup, you have to know how to properly apply, mix, create, and work with these specialised products. To be able to do this correctly is a game changer for your career. In this Special Effect Make Up – Beginners course, you will learn how to develop the skills needed to kick start a career in SFX Makeup and become a professional in this industry.
- 2: Module One : Burns 16:22
- 3: Module Two : Scars & Scratches 16:44
- 4: Module Three : Open Wounds 16:56
- 5: Module Four : Removing Wounds 03:24
- 6: Module Five : Bruises 05:26
- 7: Mock Exam 12:00
- 8: Final Exam 12:00
- Learn how to master the art of creating realistic scars, wounds, and bruises
- Develop the skills needed to kick start a career in SFX Makeup
- Learn to be realistic in the special effects makeup
- Learn how to have a career in film, television or theater
- Gain a well-recognised qualification taught by experienced tutors
- Become a professional in this industry
The course will be delivered directly to you, and from the date you joined the course you have 12 months of access to the online learning platform. The course is self-paced, and you can complete it in stages at any time.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the course successfully, learners will take an online assessment. This online test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the ‘Special Effect Make Up – Beginners’ certificate by CPD.
CPD is an internationally recognised qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an enterprise.
Who is this course for?
This course is introduction level, so will be suitable for those who have never used Excel before, or who would like an introduction to the programme.
- Learners should be over the age of 16, and have a basic understanding of English, ICT and numeracy.
- A sound educational background is recommended
Below given are a few of the jobs this certificate will help you in, along with the average UK salary per annum
- Special Effects Makeup Artists - The average starting salary in the UK is around £20,000 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.