Add to basket or enquire
Develop the confidence and competence in massage therapy to become a professional massage therapist with this ultimate bundle Spa, Massage & Therapy course!
What you’ll get:
This bundle package features the following courses, offering an incredible learning opportunity to enter the professional world and impress your potential employers with an extensive knowledge base and top-notch skills!
- Lomi Lomi Massage Therapist
- Luxury Spa Facial Therapy
This bundle Spa, Massage & Therapy course is perfect for beginners who are new to massage therapy and want to kickstart their career as well as those professionals who want to further climb the ladder of success and set themselves apart from other employees.
This extensive Spa, Massage & Therapy course has been designed to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills needed to become a confident massage therapist and will give you all the knowledge & credentials that you need to excel in your new role.
If you are aspiring to start your career as a massage therapist or you just want to boost your knowledge and skills on massage therapy, but don’t know where to start, then this Spa, Massage & Therapy course will set you up with the appropriate skills and expertise needed to take your professionalism to the next level.
This comprehensive Spa, Massage & Therapy course will give you all the necessary skills and a valuable insight into massage therapy to boost your career in this field and possibilities, by getting the essential skills and knowledge you’ll need from this Spa, Massage & Therapy course. There are always new skills to learn and new knowledge to accumulate when you work as a massage therapist, this Spa, Massage & Therapy course will fully prepare you to embrace all of the essentials skills and knowledge in this field.
Whether you’re a beginner seeking to learn the basics of massage therapy or a professional wanting to stand out from the crowd with a unique skill set, you’ve come to the right place! It’s time to put your passion to work and lay the groundwork for a rewarding career by enrolling in this Spa, Massage & Therapy!
This bundle Spa, Massage & Therapy course aims to equip you with the industry-best knowledge, skills, and resources in your chosen field to put your career on the fast track to success. This bundle Spa, Massage & Therapy course features 3 premium courses to transform you from an amateur into an expert massage therapist.
On successful completion of this comprehensive, bundle Spa, Massage & Therapy course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of Lomi Lomi Massage Therapist and acquire exceptional practical skills with Aromatherapy to excel as a successful massage therapist in the competitive industry. This bundle Spa, Massage & Therapy course will enable you to apply your knowledge in real life and make a real difference.
What to Expect
You can expect this bundle course to:
- Set you up with the appropriate skills and expertise needed to succeed
- Fully enhance your skillset, polishing your team leading and active monitoring skills
- Equip you with a full range of the necessary skills to propel your career
- Give you a competitive edge in the crowded marketplace
Enrol today and get started on your journey to improve your career prospects with the latest skills and the power of self-belief!
Spa, Massage & Therapy Course
Why Learn with Us?
- We have taught and certified more than 50,000+ students and organisations worldwide
- We are committed to helping students start new careers or advance in their chosen career paths
- We have Award-winning Customer Support, and we’re proud of it
- We believe in you. Your success is our success
The Spa, Massage & Therapy is one of our most popular training courses and is perfect for those individuals who want to start a new career path as a massage therapist, as well as established professionals who want to test their existing abilities and learn the latest techniques.
This comprehensive Spa, Massage & Therapy course has been divided into 3 interactive lessons. This makes for a more stimulating and comprehensive study of all the essential areas of massage therapy, which also means that learners will be able to absorb the knowledge in manageable and intuitive segments and retain the vital information without even realising it.
This fully inclusive Spa, Massage & Therapy course includes the following modules:
Learn how to increase your expertise in massage therapy by taking the following modules of this popular Spa, Massage & Therapy course.
**Lomi Lomi Massage Therapist**
Introduction To Lomi Lomi Massage
- Forearm Technique-Vital Elements To Your Massage!
- The Table-The 4 Most Important Things About Your Table
- Creams or Oils
- The Set-Up. Do Not Do What I Did
- One Factor That Makes A Huge Difference!
- It’s All in The Timing!
- Contraindications To Massage, Intake Forms and More
- Why I Don’t Include These Things In My Massages
- Do No Harm
- The Perfect Person To Practice Your Massage On
- Why Most Therapists Don’t Last And What You Should Do Instead
- Practice Makes Perfect
- Putting it all together
Lomi Lomi Massage Techniques
- A close look at using your forearms
- The Back
- Another look at the back sequence
- The back of the legs
- The back of the legs opposite side
- The front of the legs
- The front of the legs opposite side
- The arms
- The arms opposite side
- The neck and head
The Whole Sequence
- Whole Massage Sequence
The following module of the Spa, Massage & Therapy course will give the exact set of skills and information base that you’ll need to succeed in your chosen career path of massage therapy.
Introduction To Aromatherapy
- Before we start
- What is Aromatherapy
- Where do certain plants have essential oils?
- Why does the cost of essential oils vary so much?
- What to look for when buying essential oils
- How Essential Oils Can Be Adulterated
- I just bought some fake ‘pure’ essential oils!
- Storing your essential oils
- Dilution Rates
- Carrier Oils and what I think is the best for massage
- Best carrier oils for skin conditions and small areas
- What on earth do these words mean?
Lavender- The Most Versatile Oil Ever!
- If I only had lavender oil, what can I do with it?
- A quick word about whether to use lavender neat (undiluted) or not.
- Treating bites and stings with lavender
- Lots of great ways to use lavender in your daily life.
Diffusing Essential Oils With Cats
- Should you diffuse essential oils with cats in the house?
Essential Oils-How They Are Absorbed Into Our Bloodstream
- How does aromatherapy affect our minds and bodies?
- What is the quickest base to get the E.O.s into your bloodstream?
- How to increase your absorption rate even more
- The garlic test
The Various Ways To Extract Essential Oils
- What you will learn in this section
- The Steam and Water Distillation process
- Cold Expression
- Solvent Extraction
- Carbon Dioxide(CO2) Extraction
Essential Oil Safety
- Using essential oils safely is paramount
- Some Good News For People With High Blood Pressure
- A word about using citrus oils and photosensitivity
- Oils that must be avoided in pregnancy and nursing mothers.
- What you should not do
The Various Way To Apply Aromatherapy
- Introduction to the ways to apply your aromatherapy
- A Word About Aromatherapy Baths
- Warm and Cold Compresses
- Roller Balls
- Bath and body products
- Small topical creams, oils and lotions
- Foot Baths
- Steam Inhalation
- The diffusers that I prefer and why.
Helping Stress And Insomnia
- What we are going to go through from now on
- Let’s take a look at stress
- A Handy List Of essential Oils For Emotional States
- Using Aromatherapy for Stress and Insomnia
- What Some Studies Say About Helping Anxiety and Depression
- Let’s use this knowledge in a practical situation
Musculoskeletal System Disorders
- What you are going to learn in this section
- How to treat acute injuries
- How to treat chronic pain
- How to Treat Arthritis
- If I had just 1 essential oil to treat pain with, it would be this one
- A 2018 Study on Knee Osteoarthritis Pain Using Lavender
- A Study that increased Athletic Performance With Aromatherapy
- Varicose veins
Lymphatic System Disorders
- Treating swelling, edema and cellulite
Respiratory System Disorders
- Treating Respiratory Disorders
- Treating Sinusitis
- Treating Asthma
- Treating Chronic Bronchitis
- Treating Hayfever
- Treating allergies with the big 4 essential oils
Digestive System Disorders
- Digestive disorders in general
- Treating nausea
- Treating Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Treating Constipation
- Treating Weight Loss
**Luxury Spa Facial Therapy**
Introduction To Luxury Spa Facial
- Introduction To Luxury Spa Facial
- Analyzing different skin types
- Cleansing, Steaming, Exfoliation
- Cleansing, steaming and exfoliating from above
- Foot massage
- Hand Massage
- Mask Removal
- Neck Massage
- Full Facial sequence
Certificate of Achievement from Knowledge Door
On completion of the Spa, Massage & Therapy course, you will be eligible to obtain the certificate of achievement from Knowledge Door to evidence your new skill and accomplishment, as well as your knowledge and skill set. The certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £12, or a hard copy can be sent via post at the cost of £35.
Who is this course for?
Spa, Massage & Therapy Course
This comprehensive Spa, Massage & Therapy course is ideal for anyone who is looking to improve their skills and move on to more challenging roles in this sector. Completion of the Spa, Massage & Therapy course will prove your learning potential and provide the impetus to boost their career into whatever direction they choose but gaining an up-to-date perspective of everything involving massage therapy.
The Spa, Massage & Therapy course will provide both established professionals and relative newcomers to massage therapy with some real advantages, earning extensive knowledge acquiring new skills which will make any candidate’s CV stand out in a crowded marketplace.
Spa, Massage & Therapy Course
There is no previous experience or specific entry requirements needed to enrol into this Spa, Massage & Therapy course, any student from any background, and of any age, can enrol into this Spa, Massage & Therapy course and learn at their own pace.
As long as you are seventeen years old, have a basic knowledge of the English language and are relatively comfortable with rudimentary IT skills, you will be eligible to enrol into this Spa, Massage & Therapy course.
This Spa, Massage & Therapy course will bring you new opportunities and new possibilities in an ever-changing job market. Gain the latest techniques, theories, knowledge and confidence that you’ll need to procure the dream job you’ve been looking for. To achieve all this and to gather more valuable credits on your CV, this Spa, Massage & Therapy course could be a critical part of your future.v
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.