Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Software Tester Course (Software Testing Internship Training) is an intense Testing Workshop for 6 months. The job oriented approach would effectively help those aspiring to break into IT / Software Testing. The key objective is to learn both Manual Testing and Automation Testing from a hands-on and project perspective. Most importantly, Testing Interns would experience 3 Manual Testing Projects, followed by 1 Agile Testing Project and 1 Test Automation Project. Furthermore, learn numerous Test Automation Skills from a hands-on and project perspective. Finally, we will help you with Testing CV & Interviews preparation.
Software Tester Course / Software Testing Internship Training primarily comprises of:
- 6 Months intense Testing Training
- 3 Manual Testing Projects
- 1 Agile Testing Project
- 1 Test Automation Project - Cucumber BDD & Selenium WebDriver
- Over 25 sessions and 75 hours of content
- 12 Manual Testing Sessions
- 9 Test Automation Tools Sessions covering Selenium, Cucumber, Git & Jenkins.
- 7 essential Test Automation Skills Sessions covering Agile Testing, Web Services / API Testing, SQL for Testers, UNIX.
- At the end of Software Testing Internship, we shall assist you with CV preparation & likewise for Interviews preparation
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- On successful completion of our intense Software Tester Course / Software Internship Training, you shall receive a 6 months Software Testing Workshop Completion Certificate. This covers 6 months manual testing experience and test automation experience.
- Moreover, you can use mentor’s reference post Software Testing Internship Training. So, Join our Software Testing Internship and become a software tester.
- As part of Software Testing Internship Training / Tester Course, you shall grasp how to prepare and deliver various Manual Testing documentation in a productive manner.
- At the end of Manual Testing Training, you will have experience of full software testing project lifecycle.
- Demonstrate qualities essential for a Manual Testing professional in real time.
- Practical testing assignments at the end of every Manual Testing Training Online session.
- Get effective insight into best industry practices and practical hands-on exposure
- Practical learning experience with software testing projects work and examples.
- Quickly and productively add Test Automation Tools and skills in demand to your CV
- Test Automation Training content designed by considering current software test automation tools in demand and the job market.
- Practical learning experience with live test automation frameworks, project work and examples.
TESTING INTERN’S KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (as part of Software Tester Course)
Software Testing Internship Training equally focuses on Manual Testing and Automation Testing.
- Analyse Business requirements and Design specifications.
- Derive Test Conditions based on test analysis
- Identify Test Data Requirements for Test Scenarios.
- Develop detailed test cases based on business requirements and design specification.
- Define test data by applying formal Test Case Design techniques.
- Prepare test traceability matrix to attain adequate test coverage.
- Peer review detailed test cases and log review comments.
- Perform functional test case execution as per test plan and approach defined.
- Conduct Exploratory testing by applying session based test management technique.
- Report bugs and demonstrated effective bug hunting techniques.
- Communicate status of testing tasks by collecting metrics & prepare test status report.
SOFTWARE QA INTERN’S KEY INVOLVEMENT FOR AUTOMATION TESTING INTERNSHIP ROLE
Software QA Internship equally focuses on Automation Testing and Manual Testing.
- Hands on experience of test automation using Selenium, Cucumber and Java.
- Knowledge and experience of working within an Agile scrum team.
- Hands on experience of Behavioural Driven Development BDD (using Cucumber & Gherkin).
- Very good knowledge in testing Web services and RESTful services.
- Great backend testing skills – conversant in databases and SQL knowledge.
- Knowledge in test automation within a continuous integration environment using Jenkins.
- Experience in source code control using Git.
Internship Plan for 6 months - High Level
(High level plan on a Monthly basis )
Internship Plan - monthly target
Month 1 - Manual Testing – Learn from 6 sessions (Test Analysis, Test Design and Test
Implementation). Testing Project 1 – Complete Test Preparation tasks.
Month 2 - Manual Testing – Learn from 4 sessions (Test execution, etc).
Testing Project 1 – Finish working on Test Execution tasks.
Month 3 - Manual Testing – Complete all Testing assignments and Mini Testing projects.
Testing Project 2 & Testing Project 3 – complete all tasks. Then finish Interview
Month 4 - Test Automation – Agile testing, Web services testing and SQL for Testers.
Agile Testing Project – wrap up all tasks.
Month 5 - Test Automation – Selenium Foundations. Wind up all Automation Testing
Month 6 - Test Automation – Learn 3 Test Automation Frameworks, Git & Jenkins.
Test Automation Project using Selenium & Cucumber – complete all tasks.
Who is this course for?
- Software Tester Course / Software Testing Internship Training is best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Most suitable for those who are seeking to quickly learn Manual Testing and add as many Test Automation skills as possible on their CV.
- Those wishing to apply for entry level Testing jobs using our 6 months professional certificate at the end of our Software Testing Training
- Those seeking a Mentor and support until you land a Testing Job
- Anyone currently seeking to move into a Manual Testing role or already in a Manual Testing role will benefit from attending this professional Software Testing Course Online
- Anyone seeking project based Manual Testing and hands-on approach should attend this Online Testing Training Course.
- Those willing to get 6 months practical Manual Testing & Test Automation experience as ‘Testing Intern’.
- Anyone aspiring to gain hands-on exposure to Manual Testing, Agile Testing and Test Automation Projects and Test Analyst/Engineer’s responsibilities.
You could be from ANY academic background to apply for our Software Testing Internship Training / Software Tester Course. You just need to be committed and passionate to "Become A Software Tester".
Junior Software Tester, Test Engineer, Test Analyst.
If you follow our Testing career strategy and your mentor's guidelines, you have a better chance of getting a Junior Software Tester or Test Engineer's job. As per IT job market for entry level to early career level - that accounts to over 60% of Software Testing jobs, as a Test Analyst you could earn between £28k - £38k in the UK.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.