SOFTWARE TESTER COURSE
Software Tester Course Online (also known as Software Testing Traineeship or Software Testing Apprenticeship) is an intense Software Testing Workshop that runs for 3 months. The key objective is to learn both Manual Testing Training and Automation Testing Training from a hands-on and project perspective.
So the job oriented approach would effectively help those aspiring to break into IT / Software Testing. Most importantly, Testing trainees would experience 2 Manual Testing Projects that are executed End-to-End. Furthermore, learn numerous Test Automation Skills from a Project perspective. Subsequently put the Project essentials into practice based on hands-on Automation Testing Project Examples. Finally, we will help you with Testing CV & Interviews preparation.
Software Tester Course Online primarily comprises of:
- 3 months intense Testing Traineeship
- Over 26 sessions and 65+ hours of content.
- 12 Manual Testing Sessions and 30+ hours of content.
- 8 Test Automation Tools Sessions and 20+ hours of content covering Selenium, Cucumber, Git & Jenkins, etc.
- 6 essential Test Automation Skills Sessions and 15+ hours of content covering Agile Testing, Web Services / API Testing, SQL for Testers, UNIX, etc.
- End to End Software Testing Training and Projects included.
- At the end of Software Tester Course Online, we shall assist you with CV preparation
- Likewise for Interviews preparation
- Also, in the context of Software Testing Traineeship Online, we shall mentor you through Course Completion
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional mentor from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- On successful completion of our intense Software Testing Traineeship Online, you shall recieve a 3 months practical Workshop completion certificate. This covers 3 months manual testing training experience and test automation skills
- Moreover, you can use mentor’s reference post Software Testing Apprenticeship. So, Join our Software Tester Course Online and become a software tester
- Grasp how to prepare and deliver various Manual Testing documentation in a productive manner.
- At the end of Manual Testing Training, you will have experience of full software testing project lifecycle.
- Demonstrate qualities essential for a Manual Testing professional in real time.
- Practical testing assignments at the end of every Manual Testing Training Online session.
- Get effective insight into best industry practices and practical hands-on exposure
- Practical learning experience with software testing projects work and examples.
- Quickly and productively add Test Automation Tools and skills in demand to your CV
- Test Automation Training content designed by considering current software test automtion tools in demand and the job market.
- Practical learning experience with live test automation frameworks, project work and examples.
TRAINEE TESTER’S KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (as part of Software Testing Traineeship Online)
- Analyse Business requirements and Design specifications.
- Derive Test Conditions based on test analysis
- Identify Test Data Requirements for Test Scenarios.
- Develop detailed test cases based on business requirements and design specification.
- Define test data by applying formal Test Case Design techniques.
- Prepare test traceability matrix to attain adequate test coverage.
- Peer review detailed test cases and log review comments.
- Perform functional test case execution as per test plan and approach defined.
- Conduct Exploratory testing by applying session based test management technqiue.
- Report bugs and demonstrated effective bug hunting techniques.
- Communicate status of testing tasks by collecting metrics & prepare test status report.
TRAINEE TESTER’S KEY INVOLVEMENT FOR AUTOMATION TESTING ROLE
- Hands on experience of test automation using Selenium, Cucumber and Java.
- Knowledge and experience of working within an Agile scrum team.
- Hands on experience of Behavioural Driven Development BDD (using Cucumber & Gherkin).
- Very good knowledge in testing webservices and RESTful services.
- Great backend testing skills – conversant in databases and SQL knowledge.
- Knowledge in test automation within a continuous integration environment using Jenkins.
- Experience in source code control using Git.
Who is this course for?
- Software Testing Apprenticeship is best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Most suitable for those who are seeking to quickly learn Manual Testing and add as many Test Automation skills as possible on their CV.
- Those wishing to apply for entry level Testing jobs using our 3 months professional certificate at the end of our Software Tester Course Online (aka Software Testing Traineeship)
- Those seeking a Mentor and support until you land a Testing Job
- Anyone currently seeking to move into a Manual Testing role or already in a Manual Testing role will benefit from attending this professional Software Testing Course Online
- Anyone seeking project based Manual Testing and hands-on approach should attend this Online Testing Training.
- Those willing to get 3 months practical Manual Testing experience as ‘Trainee Tester’.
- Anyone aspiring to gain hands-on exposure to Manual Testing Projects and Test Analyst/Engineer’s responsibilities.
You could be from ANY academic background to join our Software Tester Course. You just need to be committed and passionate to "Become A Software Tester".
Junior Software Tester, Test Engineer, Test Analyst.
If you follow our Testing career strategy and your mentor's guidelines, you have a better chance of getting a Junior Software Tester or Test Engineer's job. As per IT job market for entry level to early career level - that accounts to over 60% of Software Testing jobs, as a Test Analyst you could earn between £28k - £38k in the UK.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review