Add to basket or enquire
Gain a full understanding of the theories behind social psychology, a subject focusing on how individuals impact and are impacted by others around them. Gain a better understanding of human behaviour and how this affects people, and study applied social psychology. This course will allow learners to pursue a career within social psychology and gain research, analytical, communication, critical thinking, time management, and abstract reasoning skills.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
1. FUNDAMENTALS OF SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY
2. EXPLORING RESEARCH METHODS AND ETHICS
3. STUDYING SOCIAL COGNITION & PERCEPTION
4. IDENTIFYING THE SELF IN A SOCIAL CONTEXT
5. UNDERSTANDING ATTITUDES AND PERSUASION
6. WHAT ARE GROUP DECISIONS?
7. UNDERSTANDING ATTRACTION & CLOSE RELATIONSHIPS
8. DISCRIMINATION, STEREOTYPES AND PREJUDICE
9. HOW TO APPLY SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY?
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Learners who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a Social Psychology certificate.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for:
- Job seekers
- School leavers
- Psychology students
- Anyone hoping to pursue a career in social psychology
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having experience and good academic background will be an advantage to study this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course will allow you to go on to further study, or will allow you to fulfil the following roles:
- Clinical Psychologist
- Social Worker
- Forensic Psychologist
- Health Psychologist
- Occupational Psychologist
- Sports Psychologist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do you have multiple opportunities to complete end assessment to obtain the grading you wish or is it one time only attempt?
Dear Jane, Yes. You will have three attempt to your final exams and one chance for your final exams.Learners who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a Social Psychology certificate. Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.