Add to basket or enquire
Interested in the study of human interaction?
Social Psychology deals with social interactions, together with their origins and their effects on an individual. The subject attempts to explain human behaviour in a social context, how we form opinions, how we make group decisions, and how we understand ourselves. This course is a comprehensive training, so it’s perfect for individuals of all experience levels and will give you a deep understanding of the subject that you can transfer to work or further study.
This course provides an abundance of transferable skills, like communication, critical thinking and independent learning. For this reason, it could help you get a career in various sectors, such as counselling, education, human resources or social services.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum : Social Psychology
- Fundamentals of social psychology
- Exploring research methods and ethics
- Studying social cognition & perception
- Identifying the self in a social context
- Understanding attitudes and persuasion
- What are group decisions?
- Understanding attraction & close relationships
- Discrimination, stereotypes and prejudice
- How to apply social psychology?
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a Certificate in Social Psychology.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be very suitable for anyone hoping to go on to higher study, or those hoping to work in Psychology.
- As it concerns human behavior it would be helpful for those who work with people, like Human Resource Managers.
- This course would also benefit people who work in advertising or marketing.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
- Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Forensic Psychologist
- Health Psychologist
- Occupational Psychologist
- Sports Psychologist
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.