Add to basket or enquire
Observation skills are in high demand in the caregiving industry. By developing these skills, learners can unlock several opportunities, including becoming nursery workers, social workers, health visitors, care managers, early years practitioners, and clinical nurse managers. Our Social Policy and Social Work Observation for Carers course will equip learners with the foundational skills necessary to excel in these roles and take their caregiving abilities to the next level.
- Understand the importance of observation skills for carers
- Analyse child observation and develop a child observation plan
- Gain insight into different observational methods and studies
- Understand the impact of social policy on social work observation
- Learn basic health observation techniques
- Develop clinical management observation skills
Our Social Policy and Social Work Observation for Carers course is designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of observation skills for carers. This course consists of seven modules that cover the theoretical concepts behind observation skills, child observation, documentation, observational methods and studies, social policy, social work observation, basic health observation, and clinical management observation.
You will learn how to develop a child observation plan, analyse different observational methods and studies, and understand the impact of social policy on social work observation. Additionally, you will develop basic health observation techniques and clinical management observation skills.
At the end of this course, you will be able to use your observation skills to manage clinical observations, identify potential issues, and develop appropriate strategies to address them.
Upon completion of the course, learners can obtain a certificate as proof of their achievement. You can receive a £4.99 PDF Certificate sent via email, a £9.99 Printed Hardcopy Certificate for delivery in the UK, or a £19.99 Printed Hardcopy Certificate for international delivery. Each option depends on individual preferences and locations.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for the following:
- Childcare providers
- Foster carers
- Social workers
- Healthcare assistants
Some career paths related to this industry in the UK are:
- Childcare provider (£15,000 - £25,000)
- Foster carer (£20,000 - £30,000)
- Social worker (£24,000 - £40,000)
- Healthcare assistant (£16,000 - £23,000)
- Nursing assistant (£18,000 - £24,000)
- Medical receptionist (£15,000 - £22,000)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.