Add to basket or enquire
With endorsement from The Quality Licence Scheme and 120 CPD points available for your portfolio, this Social Media Course provides you with the perfect opportunity to advance your career and polish your Social Media Course skills.
Whether you’re currently looking for a job in social media marketing, or consider yourself as an expert, this Social Media Marketing Professional Diploma will teach you new functional skills and refresh any existing knowledge in the field.
The Social Media Marketing course covers everything you need to know, including the latest marketing knowledge and practices in digital, social media, mobile marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), blogging, content and video marketing and market analytics. After completing this course, you will become a certified digital marketing specialist in social media and gain exclusive access to our membership network designed to connect you with peers, experts and opportunities. And because we want as many people as possible to be able to study this important course, we’ve designed it for both part-time and full-time students, meaning you can study at your own pace.
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Social Media Marketing course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Social Media Marketing will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Social Media Marketing training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Social Media Marketing course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Social Media Marketing course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Social Media Marketing course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Social Media Marketing course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Social Media Marketing course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Social Media Marketing course. The Social Media Marketing course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Social Media Marketing is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Social Media Marketing when it suits you. Access the Social Media Marketing course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Social Media Marketing course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Social Media Marketing now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Social Media Course With Janets
- An opportunity to gain a certificate of achievement endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme upon successful completion of the Social Media Course as proof of your new professional skills
- Full access to the comprehensive Social Media Course materials for a whole year
- Online assessment with instant results on the Social Media Course
- No hidden costs when you enrol on the Social Media Course
- Get full tutor support on Monday to Friday with the Social Media Course
- Study and complete the Social Media Course at a pace that suits you
- Gain a complete understanding of the in-depth topics taught on the Social Media Course
- Study accessible and information modules on the Social Media Course, all taught by our team of expert instructors
- Feel fully supported as you study the Social Media Course, with 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Study the Social Media Course from any internet-enabled device including your computer, tablet, or mobile device
The Social Media Marketing training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Social Media Marketing content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Social Media Marketing course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
************************** Course Modules - Social Media **************************
Social Media Marketing - Understanding Social Media Marketing
- Social Media - Mastering Social Media Marketing
- Social Media - Introduction To The Social Media Marketing Level-7 Course
Social Media Marketing - Marketing As A Business Priority
- Social Media - Introduction To Marketing As A Business Priority
- Social Media - The Marketing Company
Social Media Marketing - The Buyer Journey
- Social Media - Introduction To Understanding The Buyer Journey
- Social Media - Meet Bob 1
Social Media Marketing - Bob's World View
- Social Media - Introduction To Bob’s World View
- Social Media - Understanding World Views
Social Media Marketing - Social Media Marketing And SEO
- Social Media - Introduction To Social Media Marketing & SEO
- Social Media - The Truth About Social Signals
Social Media Marketing - Social Media Marketing Platforms
- Social Media - Introduction To Social Media Marketing Platforms
- Social Media - Finding Bob
Social Media Marketing - Posting On Social Media Platforms
- Social Media - Introduction To Posting On Social Media Platforms
- Social Media - The Golden Rules
Social Media Marketing - Social Media Posting Ideas
- Social Media - Introduction To Social Media Posting Ideas
- Social Media - Where Do I Get Posting Ideas From?
Social Media Marketing - Creating A Social Media Marketing Post
- Social Media - Introduction To Creating A Social Media Marketing Post
- Social Media - Take Them To The Movies
Social Media Marketing - Community Based Marketing
- Social Media - Introduction To Community Based Marketing
- Social Media - The Best Kept Secret
Social Media Marketing - Building A Social Media And Content Marketing Plan
- Social Media - Introduction To Building A Social Media Marketing Plan
- Social Media - Why You Need A Plan
Social Media Marketing - Cases Studies
- Social Media - Introduction To Social Media Case Studies
- Social Media - Social Media Marketing Mistakes – Part 1
Social Media Marketing - Creating Social Media Images
- Social Media - Introduction To Creating Social Media Images With Adobe Spark
- Social Media - Adobe Spark Tools Explained
Social Media Marketing - Profile Image - Creating Your Social Media Profile Image
- Social Media - Introduction To Social Media Profile Image Creation
- Social Media - Equipment Needed
Social Media Marketing - Profile Image - Lighting And Posing Your Subject
- Social Media - Offset Lighting Set Up For Portraits
- Social Media - Front Lit Lighting For Portraits
Social Media Marketing - Profile Image - Editing Your Image With Snapseed On An iPhone Or Smartphone
- Social Media - Editing A Male Portrait
- Social Media - Finishing Your Male Portrait
Social Media Marketing - Blogging - Copywriting For Blogs And Articles
- Introduction To Blogging & Copywriting
- Identifying Your Niche Audience
Social Media Marketing - Blogging - Writing Your Copy
- AIDA Copywriting
- AIDA – The Attention Phase
Social Media Marketing - Email Marketing - Building Your Email List
- Email Marketing – Grasping The Concept
Social Media Marketing - Email Marketing - Using Your Email List
- An Email List Is For Selling Stuff – Right?
- Email Marketing Styles
Social Media Marketing - Email Marketing - Email Copywriting
- Email Writing Styles
- Email Copywriting – Using AIDA
Social Media Marketing - Email Marketing - Email Analytics - Automations - Maintenence
- Email Analytics – What To Measure
- Email Automations – Understanding Their Usage
Social Media Marketing - Local SEO + SEO - A Guide To Ranking Your Local Business In Google Local Search
- Introduction to the Course
- Google Search – Understanding How Google Search Works
Social Media Marketing - Local SEO + SEO - Google Search And Your Position In Local Search
- Local SEO Ranking Factors
- Your Local Ranking Factors – How They Impact Your SEO
Social Media Marketing - Local SEO + SEO - Google My Business - A Strong Local SEO Factor
- Google My Business
- Cleaning Up Old Google Local Listings
Social Media Marketing - Local SEO + SEO - Building Up Reviews - Including Google Local Reviews
- Citations – Setting Up Your NAP Page
- Managing Your Citations
Social Media Marketing - Local SEO + SEO - Backlinks - Understand How They Improve SEO
- Back Linking – An Introduction
- Checking The Quality Of Your Back Links
Social Media Marketing - Local SEO + SEO - On Site SEO - Improving Your Sites SEO
- Content Marketing As Part Of Your Local SEO
- Creating Your Content
Social Media Marketing - Local SEO + SEO - Keyword Optimisation For Powerful SEO
- Understanding Keywords
- Keyword Strategies – How To Use Keywords Effectively
Social Media Marketing - Local SEO + SEO - Local Business Online Marketing
- Marketing A Local Business
- AIDA Marketing – An Overview
Social Media Marketing - Course Summary
- Summary For The Course
- And much more.......
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Social Media Course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Social Media Course. After successfully passing the Social Media Course exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme, which is a highly respected brand with worldwide recognition in the education sector.
To verify your enhanced skills in the Social Media, we recommend that you also complete the assignment questions. These can be completed at any time which is convenient for yourself and will be assessed by our expert tutors. Full feedback will then be given on your current performance, along with any further advice or support.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from The Quality Licence Scheme
Once the SOCIAL MEDIA Course has been completed and the assessment has been passed, all students are entitled to receive an endorsed Certificate of Achievement. This will provide proof that you have completed your SOCIAL MEDIA Course training objectives, and each endorsed certificate can be ordered and delivered to your address for -
£119. (Note: additional £10 for postage outside the UK)
IAO & CPD Certification from Janets
Upon successful completion of the SOCIAL MEDIA Course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost as proof of your expertise on SOCIAL MEDIA Course.
Hardcopy certificates accredited by CPD & IAO would also become available, which can be received by paying —
£9.99 (Note: additional £10 for postage outside the UK)
Who is this course for?
The Social Media Course is ideal for those who are aspiring professionals in this sector or looking forward to a head start. This Social Media Course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV.
The Social Media Course is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. The only requirements you need to meet to study the Social Media Course is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and excellent IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16 to study this Social Media Course.
This Social Media course will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Social Media course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Could you give me some idea of the course length, in terms of study hours, please.
Dear James, Thanks for the question. The total course length is 39 hours. However, once you purchase a course, you will have a one-year access to the course. Therefore, you can complete the course anytime within a year. There are no fixed study hours, you can study at your convenient time. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Could you tell me what level is the professional diploma equivalent to?
Dear Dc, Thank you for contacting us. Social Media Marketing Professional Diploma is Level-4. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Will there be a test after each unit?
Dear Freya, Thanks for the question. There will be only two exams after completing the whole course. A mock and a final exam. There is no exam for each unit. As you will have a one-year access to the course after purchasing, you can sit for the exam at your convenient time. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.