Social Media Marketing
This price included 365 days course access period
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
- NUS card is available to purchase separately
The importance of social media marketing for businesses and organizations is no longer questioned. It has become a worldwide trend in which helps businesses and organizations connect with their customers online.
This online social media marketing courses cover the concepts and application of social media marketing and will equip you with the skills to plan and implement a successful social media marketing strategy while offering you social media certification.
In briefly, this course will teach you how to create a social media strategy to build your business and online marketing campaign. You will learn the tools you need to build a network and run social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other platforms.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 15 guided learning hours.
- How Facebook Works
- Posts that Engage Your Fans
- Promotions and Managing Your Facebook
- LinkedIn’s Network
- Careers with LinkedIn
- Your Connections with Others
- Start with Twitter
- Building the Twitter Network
- Create an Account
- Using Google+
- Google Analytics
- Skills Needed for Interesting Video
- Manage Your YouTube Account
- Create a YouTube Channel
- What is Pinterest
- Connecting to Social Networks
- Using Pin and Widgets
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Certificate in Social Media Marketing”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This online coursewill be of interest to people who wish to learn more about social media marketing or to advance their career prospects in the social media marketing arena while obtaining social media certification.
- This course is ideal for business owner who wish to connect the power of social media to increase their prospects.
- This course also is useful for Digital Markers, Personal Assistance, Office Administrators, Office Managers, Marketing Executives, Marketing Assistants, Business Development Managers as well as others involved in Personal Relationship, Event Management, and Business Promotion.
- Strategy and planning – how to plan your social media activity.
- Grow your audience – how to increase your social media following.
- Engagement – ways to encourage engagement with your online audience.
- Best practice and case studies for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Sales – drive sales through your social media traffic.
- Productivity techniques – free tools and ideas to save you time.
- Measurement – issues in measuring social media’s value.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- This training course will lead you to become a Digital Marketer (Digital Marketing Executive), Social Media Consultant, Marketing Executives, Advertising and Sales Executive, Marketing Managers, and Business Development Managers etc.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.