KBM Media Solutions
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Social Media Management & Marketing Job Training Course
This Social Media Marketing Course is ideal for Those Learners who wishes to harness the power of social media to increase their prospects.
These skills would also be useful for PAs, EAs, Office Managers, Marketing Assistants, Business Development Managers as well as others involved in PR, event management and promotion.
You will learn how social media can be used in business for marketing purposes. It will ensure that you use the correct tools and interact with the appropriate audience for your business.
By the end of this course, you will create a social media strategy, a social media policy and a content plan.
Delivery Method: Classroom & Online (Both options available)
Why Practical Training in Social Media Marketing
Digital Media has emerged as one of the most successful Career Options. Our high-quality Training Program will prepare you with training and work experience to set you up for work place.
The Professional Courses will help you to acquire Digital Media techniques designed for the Digital Era. It gives you the social analytics tools, and training to help you become an influencer on social media. The course also gives you the knowledge and resources to build a complete social media marketing strategy from consumer insights to final justification metrics.
Significance of Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing is used widely various businesses like:
- Small businesses
- Retail marketing
- B2B marketing
- Travel and tourism
- Financial institutions
- Marketing and so on
Social Media Marketing Influence
Social Media Marketing is marketing that focus on people not on products
Social Media Marketing is main influencing factor in many aspects of consumer:
- Information gathering
Essential Elements of Social Media Marketing
Essential Elements and Skills of Social Media Expert:
- Identify Business Goals
- Set Marketing Objectives
- Identify Ideal Customers
- Research Competition
- Choose Channels and Tactics
- Create Content Strategy
- Assign roles
- Social Research
- Content Creation
- Content Outreach
- YouTube Videos
- Online Customer Service
- Planning & Strategy
Importance of Social Media in Today’s World
- Increased Brand recognition
- Improved Brand Loyalty
- More opportunities to convert
- Higher Brand Authority
- Increased Inbound traffic
- Decreased Marketing cost
- Better Search Engine Ranking
- Richer Customer Experience
- Improved Customer Insights
Why KBM Media Solutions
KBM Media Solutions are experts in preparing the candidates in Digital Media Experts.
Our strong links with the top employers make it easier for us to place our candidates into apprenticeship straight after the training.
- 1 - 1 Training sessions with Professional Digital Skills Experts
- High Quality Practical Hands-on Training
- Guaranteed Work Placements
- Professional CV Writing Support
- Interview Preparation
- Regular performance reviews to identify learning gaps
- Regular job market awareness sessions
- Reference to employers
- Hands on training using various software, practices, exercises and case studies
- 100% Practical Training on real marketing campaigns
- Multiple locations
- We stay in touch with you, post the training, and support your progression and career growth with guidance and references as required
Don’t miss this great opportunity to avail these professional courses
Hurry up! Limited spaces available
To book your free consultation
1 Concord Business Centre, Concord Road, Park Royal W3 0TJ London
7 Town Quay Wharf Abbey Road Barking Essex IG11 7BZ
Who is this course for?
- This Social Media Marketing course will be of interest to people who wish to learn more about Social Media Marketing or to advance their career prospects in the Social Media Marketing arena while obtaining Social Media certification.
- This Social Media Marketing course is ideal for business owner who wish to connect the power of social media to increase their prospects.
- This Social Media Marketing course also is useful for Digital Markers, Personal Assistance, Office Administrators, Office Managers, Marketing Executives, Marketing Assistants, Business Development Managers as well as others involved in Personal Relationship, Event Management, and Business Promotion.
Social Media Marketing Trainings have no entry requirements.
Upon successful completion of Social Media Marketing training candidates can apply for following jobs.
Sales & Marketing Experts
• Digital Marketing Expert
• Blogging / Social Media Commentator
• Research and Analysis
• Social Media Content writer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.