Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Are you interested in using the power of social media to promote healthcare and wellness? Our Social Media for Health & Care course is the perfect choice for you!
With a comprehensive curriculum that covers everything from social media communication to behavior change techniques, our expert instructors will guide you through the world of medical social media. You'll learn about big data, e-healthcare, and the use of social media by hospitals and health authorities, as well as how to create engaging and effective content for medical social media platforms.
We'll also teach you how to leverage the power of social media to encourage participatory health and promote positive health behavior change. With modules focused on gamification and other behavior change techniques, you'll gain the skills needed to create engaging and effective health campaigns that motivate and inspire.
Join us for this exciting course and become a leader in the field of social media for health and care. Enroll today and start making a difference in the lives of others through the power of social media.
- Understand the role of social media in healthcare communication and its potential to impact health outcomes.
- Analyse the benefits and challenges of using social media for healthcare communication, and develop strategies for effectively utilising these platforms.
- Evaluate the use of big data and e-healthcare in social media for healthcare, and apply this knowledge to inform health communication strategies.
- Develop effective medical social media content, taking into account the unique characteristics and appearance of medical social media platforms.
- Analyse the impact of participatory health on health behavior change, and develop strategies for promoting participatory health through social media.
Key Features of this Course :
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, and smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
The detailed curriculum outline of our Social Media for Health & Care course is as follows:
- Module 01: Social Media and Communication
- Module 02: Social Media, Big Data and E-Healthcare
- Module 03: Medical Social Media
- Module 04: Medical Social Media: Content, Characteristics and Appearance
- Module 05: Participatory Health through Social Media
- Module 06: Use of Social Media by Hospitals and Health Authorities
- Module 07: Social Media and Health Behaviour Change
- Module 08: Gamification and Behavioural Change: Techniques for Health Social Media
- Module 09: Applications
This Social Media for Health & Care is CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) Accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for:
- Healthcare Worker
- Support Worker
- Safeguarding Worker
- Adult Carer
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this Social Media for Health & Care course.
Please be noted: This course does not qualify you to work as a professional in this specific sector. Instead, this course will assist you in understanding the fundamentals so that you can improve your knowledge in the relevant field.
- Social Media Manager for a healthcare organization or hospital
- Digital Health Communication Specialist
- Health Communications Manager
- Health Education Specialist
- Health Marketing Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Analyst for a healthcare organization
- Healthcare Social Media Coordinator
- Digital Health Content Strategist
- Public Health Social Media Manager
- Health Promotion and Social Marketing Specialist
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.